Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Chatterbox
April fools anyone?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fooled?
  Yes
  No
  Gold?
View Results

The_Cursed_Phoenix

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:29 pm
Anyone up for some revealing of pranks? I personally am going to change the clocks a day ahead and find out what they where gonna do and complain about how it wasn't funny all day. then i set them back  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:25 pm
I don't think pulling pranks on people is very polite. Actually it's rude and not like Christ at all which is what we as Christians should strive to be.

Galatians 5:22-26 - But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts. If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.

Psalms 36: 1-4 - The transgression of the wicked saith within my heart, that there is no fear of God before his eyes. For he flattereth himself in his own eyes, until his iniquity be found to be hateful. The words of his mouth are iniquity and deceit: he hath left off to be wise, and to do good. He deviseth mischief upon his bed; he setteth himself in a way that is not good;
he abhorreth not evil.  

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100

Saint Crazy The Follower

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:36 am
I think pranks are okay as long as the person being pranked knows you mean well, ie, them being one of your friends and the prank is something minor... pranking random people you don't know, well, that's just a bad idea.

neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:44 am
D: Im not really good at pranking people; they always find out what Im up to. Sometimes I manage okay pranks but they are never THAT good. It's sad, oh well!

(But I like trying to prank random people, atleast then I'd have a chance at having it go through.)  

ElisaBella Angel

5,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100

Kyramud

Lonely Phantom

7,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:55 am
I don't really have anything against it, I've just never been too enthusiastic to do it. Never really appealed to me...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:59 pm
You can tickle me pink, orange, red, or blue, but not grey

I like Gaia's Prank. ^_^ But I hate all the problems it is causing in the Q&A.

Because grey will not do.

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200

Saint Crazy The Follower

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:34 pm
Kyramud
I don't really have anything against it, I've just never been too enthusiastic to do it. Never really appealed to me...

Yeah, I'm just not the prankster type either. xD

I like how Gaia's prank is less funny and more "Wait... whut just happened?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:36 pm
The prank on deviantART gets to me. sad  

sasnahn

Dapper Friend

7,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200

XxRandom Wolf CookiexX

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:49 pm
Depends  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:54 pm
well it wasnt my prank but my freind gave me a cookie and then told me it was filled with laxetives and i forgot about the laxatives in the cookie so when i got home and roght after i ate it i remembered she told me what she put in it...now imma regret it...sh'e good! XD  

kitty of the dark

Distinct Shapeshifter

Saint Crazy The Follower

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:59 pm
kitty of the dark
well it wasnt my prank but my freind gave me a cookie and then told me it was filled with laxetives and i forgot about the laxatives in the cookie so when i got home and roght after i ate it i remembered she told me what she put in it...now imma regret it...sh'e good! XD

Maybe she just said that jokingly, and you were supposed to think it had laxative in it so then you wouldn't eat it and you'd be deprived of a cookie. :3  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:29 pm
Well I don't see anything wrong with a prank, mine are pretty minor the most horrible thing Ive ever done is lock my brother in the basement that one was pretty stupid. however on April fools day I thought of pranks I could try next year and found mine, next year I,ll lace a sandwich with marshmallow's, and tell my brother to heat it up for me, Because I usually have soccer in the spring, he heats it up and BOOM! burning_eyes pop goes the sandwich mrgreen ...or...not. Of course if that one does go down I,ll have to clean it up, its a unspoken rule at my house if you cause a mess with a prank you clean it up.  

The_Cursed_Phoenix

Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff