[Public] Heartland Backstory/Future Plots Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:22 pm
Oh, I was wondering that too, sort of. I've actually started a quest for Dee already and have a ref I made for him too. I asked about question other Heartland characters in the customs questions thread, but it wasn't answered.

There's also Dum and Mary Gowland as well. I can't think of the other characters at the moment, because I'm braindead, but yeah, it'd be nice to see the others made as well. =)

/ttly is interrupting plottage/
Sorry for butting in 8'D

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:54 pm
Kuro - *was jsut talked with Mindsend about edits*
I was thinking of Dee and Dum, and I would have done them as Usdia, and they can only have particular stuff on them. But your design is adorable <333 Are you going for a reg or Usdia?

But my heavy interest is in Vivaldi. And I would like to officially quest for her, if no one else has laid claims on her.  

LunaRei_SilverBlood

Laroawan

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:11 pm
I can't wait to see your quests come to life. When you get them I'd love some RP with Julius.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:14 pm
As for backstory plotting I like HyperCandy's idea and I'll be using that as the base for Julius' backstory, if its ok with her, with a couple minor tweaks to fit his understanding of how it happened.  

Laroawan

Dangerous Hunter

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:15 pm
*nod* Boris is currently RPing with Madoka. And he's taken her to Heartland. And I'm more then willing to offer her up for other RP/roles she could fill. Like Biki's idea~

Vivaldi Reference - and I'm all set to start trying for her in May customs~  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:33 pm
LunaRei_SilverBlood
Kuro - *was jsut talked with Mindsend about edits*
I was thinking of Dee and Dum, and I would have done them as Usdia, and they can only have particular stuff on them. But your design is adorable <333 Are you going for a reg or Usdia?

But my heavy interest is in Vivaldi. And I would like to officially quest for her, if no one else has laid claims on her.

I haven't totally decided whether or not I want them as Usdia or regular, actually. Truthfully I hadn't even considered Usdia (LOL), but now that you mention it, it might actually be cute. =)

And thank you! I made it like...right after the Heartland event, since I didn't manage to snag one of those gorgeous ones. I can't try until May either, since I have a March custom, but I'm hoping maybe to snag a May custom as well. C:

@Laro - Thank you! I'm really hoping to get him customed, since I love the Heartland storyline and I'd love to get more involved. C:

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:50 am
Well the reason I was looking into them as usdia was because they're smaller/kids. As regs, they probably more more potential in the shop over all.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:28 am
So Loli and I have been pumping out some Rps with Boris and Madoka, and we've started to consider some love related plots. Madoka will eventually be going to live in Heartland with Boris. And thus sound, Loli and I would like Madoka and Boris to have interact with some of the other members.

We're hoping to use this to help Madoka realize that she romantically likes Boris. As it stands, she doesn't understand love, and a lot of feeling she feels. So we're just looking for some of the members to try just occupy her time, and sort of keep her from Boris. This will get Boris Jealous, and get Madoka to start realizing she wants to be around Boris more. And maybe through conversation with someone the subject of feelings could come up.

And we're also more the open for other ideas too! So please don't feel limited to this, if you have something in mind.  

LunaRei_SilverBlood

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:59 am
I know that Loli is questing Pierce~

Also, something to offer up since I just had my Heartland OC customed. Her backstory is the foreigner that broke them up!

Information in the first post - And in the Phase two section.

I'll post the form when she arrives offcially.

I have Loli's, Elissa's and Revel's acceptance. :3

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces