Submit

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:09 pm
I need help. I am afraid I need to erase a file and start all over from the beginning. You see, I was in Midna's world and I got a blue orb. I forgot about the key and put the blue orb where it needed to go; unfortunately, I can not get the blue orb back. I know I sound pretty stupid, but I really do not want to start from the beginning.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:58 am
first orb or second?

there are two orbs, one from left area, one from right area.

if first orb:
after obtaining the first orb, walk onto it and wait. a platform should appear and carry you to other side. go throught that way to find another orb to bring out. to front area.

if second"
you should now have the orbs light inbued in the sword, so forget about any key and just head up the center way to continue.  

Master Azrael Reaper

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:03 am
I can't get the second orb because I forgot about a key. After I placed the first orb, a platform appeared. I got on that platform and headed on my way to the second orb, but then I found out the door is locked. I had no idea where the key was until I looked on the map. The key is not letting me get it because of the purple stuff which turns me into a wolf.  
"TDX" Tails Doll X - Video-Gaming Subforum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games