Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
Happy Good Friday.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saint Crazy The Follower

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:46 am
Thank you, Heavenly Father, for sending Your son to die in our place, so that we who have heard your Word may live with You. Truly your love knows no bounds... and may we try to love you and each other in the same way. Amen.

Short topic is short. ^^
How do you celebrate Good Friday/Easter season?

And on a lesser note, how do you like Gaia's Easter event and header?
I think the Grunnies are super cute. x3

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:53 am
tonight my church youth group is going to celebrate by watching passion of the Christ, then talking about the movie so we can understand it more.

and the Easter event is cool  

Secret_lillies

Desirable Genius

CrimsonsDecayingRose

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:54 am
my Church has a Moundy Thursday/Good Friday/Easter services every year. This is the first year i'm going to all of them. And i am super excited!! All the music, and messages, and scripture readings, and great spirits we all have can really influence someone! Not to mention all the beautiful blossoms the Good Lord has allowed to bloom this spring. This truly is a wonderful season!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:34 pm
Life is like a Rainbow,

mrgreen heart mrgreen

I always like to think about what Jesus was doing at times. At the time of this post he was most likely in trial. And you gotta admit, It takes alot of love and guts to die for others. And that just gives me the feeling that I'm always loved.

mrgreen heart mrgreen

There's a pot of gold at the end.

Bioluminescent Sharpies

5,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

rosadria

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:06 pm
I'll be heading to church in a few hours to hang out with the youth group and help set up for tomorrow's egg hunt. I'm not sure exactly what I'll be doing Sunday. This is my first easter with this church, so it'll be an experience for me.
My church in Slidell traditionally had a huge watergun fight, but I haven't been there in years. I'll probably go have lunch with my bride to be and her family. Mine will be... I don't even know. I hope everyone has a good Good Friday. According to my footnotes, Jesus died four minutes ago. (I'm not accounting for time zones, but hey.)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:30 pm
A bunch of youth groups in our area went to a big service on Wednesday, even the praise bands made one big band and we worshiped, prayed, and spent the evening together with Christ. It was really nice... it was the perfect escape from my hectic, worldly life.

I hope I'll be able to go to the Easter service tomorrow evening, my church has one on Saturday and a few on Sunday.

And I'm sure I'll be dragged to some egg hunt afterward. xD  

Saint Crazy The Follower

emorhconom esor
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:17 pm
When I was little I didn't understand why it was called Good Friday since Jesus had to die, so I called it Sad Friday. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:13 pm
gothic_black_rose
When I was little I didn't understand why it was called Good Friday since Jesus had to die, so I called it Sad Friday. 4laugh

Aw, that's cute.
:3  

Saint Crazy The Follower

The_Cursed_Phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:31 pm
I'm playing at ym church on Easter, I'm going to show my pastor a printout of Leminin, or the God molecule because of its shape of a cross, however how is this happy good friday? what is so happy about Jesus dieing?

xd had to be said  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:58 pm
yeah Laminin!

anyways I watched the Passion of the Christ and I cried. It put Jesus' death into a bigger perspective.

That movie didn't even completely portray his beating. He was beaten beyond recognition but in that movie he was still recognizable. And i couldn't believe they made him carry the cross after all his blood shed. He even crawled onto the cross out of his own will. When people were yelling at him he still asked God to forgive us even though we don't deserve it. When the Pharisees asked him about how he would destroy the temple and have it rebuilt in three days he wasn't talking about their temple he was talking about his body. There were so many incredible things in that movie i can't even explain them all  

Secret_lillies

Desirable Genius

emorhconom esor
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:55 pm
Secret_lillies
yeah Laminin!

anyways I watched the Passion of the Christ and I cried. It put Jesus' death into a bigger perspective.

That movie didn't even completely portray his beating. He was beaten beyond recognition but in that movie he was still recognizable. And i couldn't believe they made him carry the cross after all his blood shed. He even crawled onto the cross out of his own will. When people were yelling at him he still asked God to forgive us even though we don't deserve it. When the Pharisees asked him about how he would destroy the temple and have it rebuilt in three days he wasn't talking about their temple he was talking about his body. There were so many incredible things in that movie i can't even explain them all

That doesn't even begin to cover it. Studies and acheological digs have shown that they were nailed in the wrist. That blood starts to fill the lungs and adventually the heart rupptures in the chest. So think about it, Jesus litterally died of a broken heart for our sins.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:13 pm
I love God so much!  

ii_Skirt_girl_ii

1,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:46 pm
gothic_black_rose
Secret_lillies
yeah Laminin!

That doesn't even begin to cover it. Studies and acheological digs have shown that they were nailed in the wrist. That blood starts to fill the lungs and adventually the heart rupptures in the chest. So think about it, Jesus litterally died of a broken heart for our sins.

But how are you to prove that Jesus was nailed to cross by His wrists? Scripture says He was nailed by His hands. Plus, there is no way archeology could prove any thing about Christ because there is no physical evidence left behind from Him. So how is any one able to tell where the nails were driven through simply by looking at the spot where Calvary is/was located?  
Christian friends

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games