Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Advice ~ because we care
Post weird dreams here!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Walter has ganado

3,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:18 pm
Here people can post their weird dreams that they think god is trying to tell them something through, and hear what other people think god is trying to say, or to just plain old put out dreams XD

(Oh ya! Before I go i have to remind you that if you are giving advice, quote the dream you are giving advice to)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:36 pm
I had a dream that three of my teeth were falling out. When I woke up the events that passed in the upcoming month my grandmother died, my nana died and my cat died. I had gotten another cat from the Humane Society and about three months into her life living with my family and myself I had another dream. This time it was me looking into a mirror and pulling a tooth out of my mouth. A week later I had to put my cat down.

(These are only TWO of my weird dreams... I tend to have a lot.)  

ElisaBella Angel

5,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100

Raptured Princess

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:53 pm
I keep having this weird dream that I'm stuck in a day care center and trapped by a giant squid. The squid tries to eat me but never succeeds.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:56 pm
Raptured Princess
I keep having this weird dream that I'm stuck in a day care center and trapped by a giant squid. The squid tries to eat me but never succeeds.

Is anything bad going on in your life that your scared of now? I think that might be god saying that he will protect you or whatever..........  

Walter has ganado

3,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Raptured Princess

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:03 pm
Uh, IDK. I having boy trouble but I don't think that has anything to do with it. This boy at my school was acting like he liked me but he really didn't. He said I was cute and all but he's really going out with this girl who hates me. There is also this girl at school who I want to beat up (I kind of have anger issues). She makes fun of me and stuff.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:07 pm
Raptured Princess
Uh, IDK. I having boy trouble but I don't think that has anything to do with it. This boy at my school was acting like he liked me but he really didn't. He said I was cute and all but he's really going out with this girl who hates me. There is also this girl at school who I want to beat up (I kind of have anger issues). She makes fun of me and stuff.
this is just me talking but mabye he is saying he will help you through your anger?  

Walter has ganado

3,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Raptured Princess

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:17 pm
Maybe.
In the dream there is sometimes people running away from the squid too. At times there will be a boy pulling me away from the squid. Once, when I had the dream I did end up escaping. It was because the boy ended up pulling me out of the building. The boy looked to be my age and had brown hair but i never saw his face. I had the dream again last Friday. When I sleep I will at times have more than one dream. That night I had three. One was that I was the age I am now (13) and we had time machines. I went back in time to when I was like seven and told my mom that my dad was cheating on her. That was the age I was at when my parents divorced. Then I told her to make sure I never dated one of my ex-boyfriends who hurt me big time. The next dream I had a gaint lizard that changed colors and sat on my head and changed to the color of my hair and then it ran away from me and hid in a bush that was yellow (the lizard was yellow too). Then I had the squid dream.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:12 am
I am having dreams about when jesus comes back a second 2 revilation I had a dream about all of the chapters  

XXDemonic TwinkieXX

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:37 am
There's a Time to Laugh "Ephesians 2: 8-9"

Dream 1: just a few nights ago I dreamed that I was with a friend I've never met (in person that is) at this huge indoor park. We were all in costume. I was dressed up in a pink leotard, pink tights, fairy wings and covered in glitter (completely opposite of who I am), and we were talking about random stuff with a bunch of people. My friend proceeds to say "Hey want to see my secret place? no one will see us or hear us there." and I follow him as we climb through the play equipment. Half way into it I realize he's taking an odd/longer route so I go around the easier way and realize the the area he thins is "secret" is easily viewed by anyone. I tell him that this is a silly idea but he said to trust him. so I duck down a bit and sit with him on the ground and suddenly people were walking by but could hear us or see us. No one knew where we were. He started chatting up about stuff and it was really cool to be invisible like that.

And a Time to Cry "Romans 5: 3-5"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:43 am
There's a Time to Laugh "Ephesians 2: 8-9"

Dream 2: I had a dream that my family was a dog people (walked and talked like humans but had features like a dog lol) and we were traveling through a cat people town. Well cat people and dog people were mortal enemies so my family and I were trying to be very quiet. A shop keeper was just leaving their place of business when my mom realized it was a flower shop. She said she always wanted to run a flower shop. We all said she couldn't do that but all of a sudden the man just dropped dead! My mom decided we would stay and disguise ourselves as cat people. So we started to live amongst the cat people and everything seemed to be going fine. My husband became friends with one of them and eventually our secret got out. We were at my husband's friend's house when all the towns people came with torches and pitch forks. The burnt down the flower shop my mom was working in and they chased us from town. It was scary and when we left we all felt so sad that we had to leave.

And a Time to Cry "Romans 5: 3-5"

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
Advice ~ because we care

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items