Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
"Where is God?" [Project pictures up! ;D] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

turtlesdoexist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:11 am
Saint Crazy S Requiem
God is of course everywhere. We don't always see Him. But we do see and feel Him when we love each other, and are loved, because real Love comes only from God and always returns to God; God is Love.

EDIT: Good luck with your project. :3

Thank you ^^

And thanks for all the answers so far [:  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:36 pm
He is everywhere w. us and he knows what were thiinking abhout razz  

Ayoo Tacos

Fates Oblivion

Seasonal Leaf

12,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:58 pm
Secret_lillies
The Real Mikuo Hatsune
When we help a hurt child, that is God. When we give somthing of ours to the less fortunate, that is God. When we talk to the person who no one does because they don't think they fit in, that is God. God is what inspires all of our good actions, even for those who don't believe in him.

The one about talking to a person who doesn't fit in reminds me of the song I was just listening to. It's about being kind to everybody because you never know you might be entertaining an angel. I think it would be cool to actually meet an angel because i ended up being nice to a person who was secretly an angel.

That would be cool. ^-^  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:26 pm
Yeah it totally would be!  

Secret_lillies

Desirable Genius

turtlesdoexist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:47 am
Keep those answers coming :3

If I decide to go with this theme, then I'll post my project in here when I've finished. ^^

These are all such interesting points of view,
thanks for all the help so far guys ~

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:04 am
bump ~  

turtlesdoexist

turtlesdoexist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:06 pm
Alright! ;D
I decided to go with this theme, and so here's my work.
Oh, but just so you know, my scanner is small....and the project large so it cut off the top and bottom of it sweatdrop Plus some of the writing isn't very clear...stupid scanner XD

Oh well, see if you can find your post! ^^
(Sorry, I haven't put them all on there)

User Image

^ My terrible drawing xD

And here's the written piece:

Quote:
My project is about how we’ll never really know where God is. The statements in the speech bubbles are opinions of different people when asked the question “Where is God?”

The opinions behind the girl show how throughout our life we’ll get lots of different opinions about God, but we may never have a definite opinion ourselves.

The left hand side is grey because those are the atheist opinions, and I’ve always imagined an atheist’s life to be a little less colourful than someone’s who has God with them. Half of the girl is gray because throughout my life I’ve had atheist opinions pushed on me by my family and other people I care about, but have never really agreed with them.

The right hand side is in colour because these are the theist opinions, and although I never really talk about religion with anyone, it really makes my life that much more colourful. The opinions are surrounded by yellow because these opinions are quite rare to find in my life, but I find the most comfort in them whenever I do find them.

The general theme behind my work was that all through life you will have different people’s opinions on religion and where God is pushed on you, but how you should stick with whatever you believe. I don’t mind not knowing where God is, because it’s just one of those things we’ll never know. I’m perfectly happy just knowing that he’s there somewhere.

Even though my project isn't exactly good, I had fun doing it, so thanks for all the help guys :3

Feel free to carry on posting your opinions on "Where is God"
It's fun reading all the different opinions ^.~

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:10 pm
Yay! I can see my post!  

emorhconom esor
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Saint Crazy The Follower

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:02 am
Cool, I'm glad your project turned out well. ^^  
Christian friends

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2