Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Chatterbox
I feel like I'm being tested.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ohay its libb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:25 am
there's this boy in my neighborhood who has been (seems like) flirting with me.

he smokes, and does other bad things. and I'm sure he's not a Christian by the things he does & says. I've been praying for him, and his salvation.

as he's been hanging around me I have had this feeling he's starting to like me.

just the other day I was thinking to myself that God might be testing me.

I feel as if I'm in that teenage age where I would be into boys so easily, by what they say and or do.

I'm just trying as much as possible trying not to do that. I do pray for myself as well that I don't turn against God by getting influenced from bad things & doing them, also, that I don't fall for boys, especially, when my friend's want me to.

I haven't talked to my parents about this, but I'm sure it's not a big deal. they've made sure to talk to me about this before.

I just think God is testing me.
what do you think?

thank you all so much for reading this! I appreciate your replies. heart

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:32 am
God probably is testing you. He already knows what the outcome is but maybe he knew you would realize it was a test and think about what you should do. There could be many reasons why he is testing you but he wants to see you do the right thing in the end.  

Secret_lillies

Desirable Genius

ketamine hyrdochloride

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:14 pm
Hail Satan, smoke weed.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:20 pm
ciguatera
Hail Satan, smoke weed.

Seriously this is not the place. Plus what you are doing by telling a minor to do something illegal goes against gaia's TOS. Do it again and you will be banned!  

emorhconom esor
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

emorhconom esor
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:24 pm
The best thing is to pray about it. You must also remember that scripture says we are not to marry or date anyone that isn't a Christian for they will influence us. The best thing for you to do is stay friends but once you feel like he is influencing you to do negetive things you have to cut ties. I've been there,yes it's hard to do, but if it starts effecting your walk with God then you must.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:34 pm
ciguatera
Hail Satan, smoke weed.

Jesus Loves You!  

Secret_lillies

Desirable Genius

ketamine hyrdochloride

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:43 pm
gothic_black_rose
ciguatera
Hail Satan, smoke weed.

Seriously this is not the place. Plus what you are doing by telling a minor to do something illegal goes against gaia's TOS. Do it again and you will be banned!

emo
No, you are b&.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:46 pm
ciguatera
gothic_black_rose
ciguatera
Hail Satan, smoke weed.

emo
No, you are b&.

May I ask you, do you have a problem with Christians or the Christian faith in general?  

Secret_lillies

Desirable Genius

ketamine hyrdochloride

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:47 pm
Secret_lillies
ciguatera
gothic_black_rose
ciguatera
Hail Satan, smoke weed.

emo
No, you are b&.

May I ask you, do you have a problem with Christians or the Christian faith in general?

No, I'm dating one. I just generally disagree with religion.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:48 pm
ciguatera
Secret_lillies
ciguatera
gothic_black_rose
ciguatera
Hail Satan, smoke weed.

emo
No, you are b&.

There's a Time to Laugh "Ephesians 2: 8-9"

what exactly do you disagree with? and what exactly do you believe?

And a Time to Cry "Romans 5: 3-5"

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100

Secret_lillies

Desirable Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:49 pm
ciguatera
Secret_lillies
ciguatera
gothic_black_rose
ciguatera
Hail Satan, smoke weed.

emo
No, you are b&.

Why? What's to disagree with. And why date a Christian if you disagree with them?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:53 pm
ciguatera
Secret_lillies
ciguatera
gothic_black_rose
ciguatera
Hail Satan, smoke weed.

emo
No, you are b&.

Why are you dating a person that you are willing to insult what they believe? That's not love.  

emorhconom esor
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Green_Fuu

Fashionable Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:04 pm
I think God will bring the right person for you at the right time.
There's no need to rush into things and definitely think, if it's gonna be a problem for you to continue serving God , then it's probably best to not meddle with it.

But best of all is to ask God for the answer.
It's worked for me lately biggrin

Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff