Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Chatterbox
I think god is trying to teach me patience

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cocktail_queen

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:15 pm
With horrible Drivers...

I have zero patience with people who cant drive.

So every time I get flustered and ready to freak out.... I calm myself down and say to myself "God is trying to teach me patience." and I repeat it to myself -_-"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:24 pm
he most likely is
road rage can be a bad thing  

digital_kobraX

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:28 pm
You can tickle me pink, orange, red, or blue, but not grey

You're not the only one. Almost everyone gets annoyed with horrible drivers. Try praying before you go out on the road, and when you are faced with a horrible driver, try praying then too. ^_^

Because grey will not do.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:38 pm
Br1ttana
You can tickle me pink, orange, red, or blue, but not grey

You're not the only one. Almost everyone gets annoyed with horrible drivers. Try praying before you go out on the road, and when you are faced with a horrible driver, try praying then too. ^_^

Because grey will not do.
There's a Time to Laugh "Ephesians 2: 8-9"

That's very smart. I have horrible road rage and I need to work on it. I think road rage brings out the worst in me more than anything else that is not of God.

And a Time to Cry "Romans 5: 3-5"

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100

Warrior of the Sol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:01 pm
Keep it cool on the road. Road rage not only brings out the bad in us but can also cause you to focus on the driver that's making you mad instead of the rest of the traffic!
I'm a laid back person, so I don't get frustrated a lot with other drivers but it does happen. Maybe if you had some music that calms you down, listen to that on the car radio.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:30 pm
My dad has terrible road rage and has almost killed us all becuase of it several times... Just don't be like him : ) Taking lives (accidently or not) is not the thing to strive for. Remember that whenever a slow driver is in front of you. I like the idea of repeating to yourself "God is trying to teach my patience," i just might do that, too someday. : ) (Whenever i attain my drivers permit/liscence).  

CrimsonsDecayingRose

Cocktail_queen

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:23 pm
Warrior of the Sol
Keep it cool on the road. Road rage not only brings out the bad in us but can also cause you to focus on the driver that's making you mad instead of the rest of the traffic!
I'm a laid back person, so I don't get frustrated a lot with other drivers but it does happen. Maybe if you had some music that calms you down, listen to that on the car radio.

Yeah... Ive almost hurt someone and I broke down and started crying.

So Im working on it real hard.

See I live in Killeen which has been labled as having the worst drivers. And its home to the most dangerous highway in the US.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:58 pm
I'm actually a bit of a slow driver myself sometimes. I don't mean to do it but somtimes I don't realize it and then look at how fast I'm going and I'm like "woops" XD and I speed up. So yeah I don't get road rage, but I do get annoyed when i want to pull out of somewhere and its like car after car just keeps coming and won't let you out X_X  

Fates Oblivion

Seasonal Leaf

12,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Falling For You 25

Kyramud

Lonely Phantom

7,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:04 pm
There are exceptions, but normally I just try to laugh at them. If I'm laughing, then I'm too busy doing that to get angry, so the road rage kinda stays away. It's too fun to make fun of how bad they are at driving to bother getting mad at them.
But, that's just me....  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:34 pm
If God were to grade our progress, I would probably be failing in patience mad D

Green_Fuu

Fashionable Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Mark Twain 100

Saint Crazy The Follower

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:04 pm
Eh. Every time I see somebody cutting me off or something like that, it bugs me some, but then I think of what a horrible driver I can be sometimes, soooo.

xD  
Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff