Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Chatterbox
Am I just slow or is this news to anyone else?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:12 pm
You can tickle me pink, orange, red, or blue, but not grey

Today I looked back at Genesis to see something, and noticed that for everything it says "And God made it" (I might be paraphrasing a bit there...sorry about that.). Then for Man, it said that "God created man". I just thought it was interesting, that a different word was used for man.

Because grey will not do.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:25 pm
It's because God used a different process. It says God breathed life into man. He didn't do that with any other creation. The only other time that word for breath is used in the orginal language is when it says God spoke through the apostles and prophets. In the orginal it doesn't say spoke it says breathed. That is why you can find Bibles that are called The Living Bible.  

emorhconom esor
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Sky2235

Virtuous Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:50 pm
Br1ttana

Today I looked back at Genesis to see something, and noticed that for everything it says "And God made it" (I might be paraphrasing a bit there...sorry about that.). Then for Man, it said that "God created man". I just thought it was interesting, that a different word was used for man.

I think it means that God created everything by creating man and man made things which ultimately makes everything Gods creation? I hope thats not confusing. But yeah it just comes down to that God created everything even things man made because he made the man who created it smile  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:18 pm
gothic_black_rose
It's because God used a different process. It says God breathed life into man. He didn't do that with any other creation. The only other time that word for breath is used in the orginal language is when it says God spoke through the apostles and prophets. In the orginal it doesn't say spoke it says breathed. That is why you can find Bibles that are called The Living Bible.

I know that.... but I didn't remember that. XD So thank you Gothic. ^_^

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200

Bite My Muffin

5,350 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:55 pm
Br1ttana

Huh, I never noticed that...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:04 pm
Bite My Muffin
Br1ttana

So I'm not slow? YAY! ^_^

Huh, I never noticed that...

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200