Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
Calling All Missionaries!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Missions Trip?
  YES! I've been preachin'!
  no...but I do plan to...
  I'm still waiting for God's answer
View Results

saphiragale

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:07 pm
This is a very good chance to talk about the upcoming missions trips this summer. I know many of you have gone on some before and other are still thinking about it. This is a chance to ask questions, share stories about your trip, and show how God has impacted your life along with the people around you.
Also we need to pray for safty for our missionaries. The whole "crossing the border" has become a big issue for many of our "youthful" missionaries(it was a pain for my older brother to get a passport) and that God would move in these people so they can show God in the very best way!

God be with you all  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:13 pm
saphiragale
This is a very good chance to talk about the upcoming missions trips this summer. I know many of you have gone on some before and other are still thinking about it. This is a chance to ask questions, share stories about your trip, and show how God has impacted your life along with the people around you.
Also we need to pray for safty for our missionaries. The whole "crossing the border" has become a big issue for many of our "youthful" missionaries(it was a pain for my older brother to get a passport) and that God would move in these people so they can show God in the very best way!

God be with you all

I had no idea there was a missions trip!!  

-l- Oscar Gutierrez -l-

4,650 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

saphiragale

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:20 pm
Most of the mission trips happen during the summer because of no school and because it gives parent a chance to join the children as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:08 pm
I'm not able to go on one this summer, but in a couple of years, I will be doing mission work in Mexico and the Spanish islands. =)  

Pl6

Christian friends

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff