Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
I'm just wondering about your youth programs.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

insufferableStrider

O.G. Fatcat

6,625 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:54 pm
Mine has been through a bunch because our first youth director Jay had to leave for family reasons at the end of 2009. But now we have a new youth director Art Robin this is his first week and he's wonderful with us. And he is moving from Florida to Georgia he will only be here every other week, So he asked who plays Bass and my hand shot right up. So now i'm in the praise band and I will start the week after next. But he's a real cool guy and he's funny I just don't want the same thing to happen to him like what happened to Jay and I am just now starting as a regular person who goes to youth on Wednesday and Sunday so if you have any youth stories feel free to share them here.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:15 pm
Youth stories....

well, when I was in the youth group, I couldn't keep track of all of the funny things my pastor did as part of a lesson and or part of just being funny.
He dressed up as a girl. Him and another guy filmed their version of a horror scene from a movie. They were advertising something. It was one of the most hilarious things that I've seen in the youth group.

And there was a series that we did called, "We, like sheep." We were the sheep and Jesus was our shepherd. The joke was, "We like sheep", without the comma. Oh the jokes that spawned from that.......yeah, they were still church appropriate.  

WoodSorrelWitch

Christian friends

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff