Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Advice ~ because we care
when did it all go so wrong

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LoveLoca

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:12 pm
Ummmm where to start? ok so when i was seven my father died on a car accident and my mother was very messed up for awhile. and just recently she got remarried with a man named seth. now seth is..... is different, he is an alcoholic and can get easily ticked off. i don't know why she likes him or why they got married. All i know is that i dont like seth. My mom on the other hand is always to high/drunk to notice anything. Seth's temper can get out of control and he can be abbusive to not only me but my mom too. But she keeps coming back to him. Seth has also threatened to kick me out of the house. So any advice i could get woulg be great. thank you  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:02 pm
Next time he leaves marks on you take pictures of it. That way you can show them to your mom or a counsler. Also back them up on something in case they get deleted. Adventually you might have to go to the police. If he gets worse the best thing for you to do is to leave.  

emorhconom esor
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

LoveLoca

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:46 pm
thanks ill do the picture thing. But i can't really leave you see im only 13 and my closest relative lives an hour away by driving and my closest friend is 20 minutes by driving so i cant really get anywhere to easily  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:15 pm
LoveLoca
thanks ill do the picture thing. But i can't really leave you see im only 13 and my closest relative lives an hour away by driving and my closest friend is 20 minutes by driving so i cant really get anywhere to easily

Don't make excuses when it means your life is on the line.  

emorhconom esor
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Advice ~ because we care

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas