Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Hey, I'm new

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

genkiuno

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:57 am
Not sure what all to put here. My old friends have been trying to get me on Gaia forever now. Obviously I've finally given in. However, I dislike being a newbie. I feell like most people I've bumped into are condescending cause I'm new to the site and for no other reason. Hopefully, through this guild I'll learn how to make my posts and threads more fancy so I'll get more respect.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 12:00 pm

You don't need to get fancy to earn respect^^.

Some people will disrespect you for the clothes you're wearing and such...I can understand though, people can be really rude.

I hope your experience improves^^! (feel free to add me as a friend if you like, I'll do my best to help out and...er, be a friend XD)--click on/mouse over the little "online thingy" and a list will pop up--add friend.

Paradoxismminant

genkiuno

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:28 pm
Thanks for the support. I think I just need to find a notch to fit into and I'll be alright. One of my friends invited me to her hang out thread, and I have this guild now, so I think things will start improving soon!  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 1:08 pm
Hi  

n7aphasia

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 2:42 pm
Ha, I know how you feel with the condescending part and the friends pushing you here. That happened to me as well. It was not the best but I decided that I would just join some guilds and be active and stuff. Now I am in 41 guilds and have about 100 friends on gaia. I recently joined this guild. Also, like stated before you do not need to look fancy. Just be yourself and talk to people and do what you want on gaia and have fun and the rest should come. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:36 pm

Ah, yeah^^. It's good to have friends^^!

So Gaia's a little better for you now?

Paradoxismminant

asmindys

Sparkly Phantom

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 6:22 pm
I'm sorry to hear you're having a rough time so far D':

I was fortunate enough to avoid most of that, purely out of dumb luck xD But I think you'll do well, since your literacy is in check, and you already look like a pro, anyways ^-^

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 3:26 pm
n7aphasia
Hi

Hello ^_^  

genkiuno

genkiuno

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 3:28 pm
Thanks, yeah things are getting better now that I'm out of the newbie clothes. Thanks I try to keep my grammar in check, but sometimes multitasking rapes my spelling lol  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:09 pm

loool, no worries. Fat fingers happens to everyone...

Paradoxismminant

☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff