Group Sessions: Click here to join

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Animated Beauty
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 2:48 pm
Starting June 4th Psychic Chat will be hosting our first ever hour long spiritual lesson and chat.

On the agenda will be "Developing your spiritual self."
In this group chat and lesson you will learn about spirit guides and angels. We'll be discussing how to ground and protect; and why it is important, what you can do to physically personalize a space for your spiritual self, and how you can relax even if you don't meditate. A meditation discussion may be a part of this chat.

Those of you interested in joining the online chat and lessons are advised to vote on a time you will be available. The time voted most available will be the one scheduled for people to attend. We will have another group available on the 5th at the same time if you cannot make it to the first one.

(polls aren't working right now so please reply in this thread to vote)

Times open to vote on are

3:00-4:00 PM (central)
5:00-6:00 PM (central)
7:00-8:00 PM (central)  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 11:20 pm
Provided I have the times converted properly, I should be able to make all of those times. Could you please verify what time you made your post at in Central Standard Time? Is it 4:48PM?

Also, what exactly are we going to use to conduct the chat session? Is it going to be something like one big room over MSN, or some form of IRC chat channel?

IxianMace

Interstellar Seeker

Animated Beauty
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 8:41 pm
Well as of right now on my computers clock it says that it's 10:40pm

It will be in one big room over MSN if at all possible. More information will be posted next weekend smile  
The Connection

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games