Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Hello everyone

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XavenHound

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:41 pm
Heya people, I go by the name of Xaven; the Lone Wolf, and that alone says that I my favorite animal is the wolf. But I love dearly all animals around the world.

As the name description I gave said, I'm some sort of a loner, sometimes by choice, sometimes cause there's no option. I'm hard to show my real emotions, hence I'm a very closed up person, I don't close to anyone in a short time, and there's only a few that really know me; but overall I'm a nice guy with his dark secrets...but who ain't like that, eh? smile .

I'm open-minded person, that you can count on to give you advices, I'm very mature, and can talk about every topic without feeling awkward, or anything of the sort.

My main language is spanish, I live in the caribbean, and I'm 20 yo. Anything else you'd like to know, feel free to ask, I can be a great friend if you give me the opportunity.

I'm new to this guild, and I'm new to gaia, so I don't know a lot of things from Gaia itself, and that's all I guess I have to say.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 4:04 pm
you should join an academy or guild school for magical creatures...I;m sure you'd enjoy it a bunch..I'm part of Mystic Academy....But seriously you can have a werewolf character...any way good luck rofl rofl

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/?guild_id=275319&_gaia_t_=1272

This guild will defiantly help you with Rping..I know when I first started I was a complete noob and now I'm like part of five or so gilds..Oh and I'm 18 and I'm from the Blue Ridge Mountains...Hope you have fun here  

GoddessBelldandy23

4,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 4:06 pm

Welcome^^!

I'm actually currently learning SPanish (and living in the Caribbean). Sounds like a nice coincidence^^...

Anyhow, I hope you enjoy Gaia (:

☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff