Pollack's Teepee Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:25 am
User Image Roleplay log for Santeria with Chemosh.

A Truce To Keep From Killing Each Other.

Chemosh: *bares his long serpentine fangs* why no Autie SSssssan, i just figured ssssomeone would have had to tell you, who knowsss if your brain will ssstart to rot. * he sneered * though i doubt you know the whole ssstory

Santeria: /She giggled at his insults. With her long tongue flicking out she head butted him. "Well baby boy Che-che, asss much I'm ssssure you'd love my brain to rot out of my sssskull, I am not like my father, and I sssshall not be going anywhere anytime ssssoon." /She shrugged her shoulders and backed away from him. "Of courssse I do not. I only sssspent a ssssmall amount of time with my mother before sssshe left me to go train my ssssissster."

Chemosh: *he wrinkled his nose at her "pet name" for him, figuring her ears must have rotted away already as she did not kinow how his name was pronounced v_v . He cleared his throat " Aunt, it isss of no ussse to be mad at my brotherss and i, our father wasss cassst out of hisss family, by YOUR mother. Sssso we are no more interesssted in her than you are...maybe even lesss, asss i have not even ssseeen or heard that i have ANOTHER aunt.

Santeria: /Santeria chuckled as she started circling her nephew. "Ah dear little Che-che. It issss not that I am mad at your father and your brothersss, I am mad at your mother. But, I alsssso know that sssshe issss big on ssstrong family membersss. If you were her dear little grand-baby, I figured it'll be eassssy to pisss her off. Jusssst kill her newessst prize. But...sssseeing how you guysss are outcassstsss like me, my plan issss ruined."

Chemosh: he felt poison pool in his jaws and eyed his aunt, his mind working* MY mother was simply helping my father in hisss pitiful quesst for reinstatement...it did not work* He lied through his fangs* i have not even met your mother, in fact * this, at least was truth, he hadn't, not yet. It was not his turn* Plan issss it? *he chuckled darkly* let uss not fight Auntie dearesssst...we are, as you sssooo kindly pointed out, related. BLOOD isss thicker than water.

Santeria: /Santeria giggled before snorting. "Your father issss weak then, he ssshould not want the reinsssstatement into that b***h'ssss family. He sssshould be filled with anger, and the need to get back at her for kicking him out in the firssst place." /She smirked and wrapped her spikey tail around Chemosh's belly, pulling him closer. "Yessss, my plan to play with my mother asss long asss I can, and then kill her." She cackled darkly before letting him go. "I think, my dear little nephew, we can have a truce between usss, assss you have ssssaid blood isss thicker then water. Sssso we musssst look out for our own blood."

END.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:14 am
User Image Roleplay log for Solomon and Cult with Ethereal Dawn.

A Silly Start To a Lasting Friendship.

(Solo is still in his basket in this roleplay.)
Dawn: nwn *Bounces excitedly around your basket.* <3

Basket: o v o /Making small little squeaks from the sound of pounding around it's basket the foal inside started to wiggle around, cause it to bump into Dawn's hooves.

Dawn: hehe! I can't wait for you to pop. OwO *Noses it.*

Basket: /Wiggling the tip of it's muzzle out of the small opening between it's lid and main basket part the foal inside sneezed on Dawn since her flowers pollen didn't seem to react nicely to the foal's new senses.

Dawn: Oh, my! *Giggles and glances down to the basket.* You okay, darling?

Basket: /With a cheerfuly squeak to say it was 'Okay,.' The foal paused in it's wiggling to stick out it's tongue out to lick clean it's muzzle.

Dawn: n__n Good, good! I wonder what you'll be!

Basket: /Tilting it's head to the side it's muzzle rolled against it's basket lip, the foal was confused about her question. It could be something than what it was now?

Dawn: Hmmm. You could be a boy, or you could be a girl. I wonder if your mommy has names for you already!

User Image Cult: /Looking up from her grazing Cult took a moment to fix the more purplish basket that was resting on her back before stepping over to Dawn. "I see my little one has found a friend already. I may not be able to answer your first question but I can answer your second, I have some names in mind for the basket that lays before you."

Dawn: I'm its friend already?! n__n How exciting! *Giggles and wants to cuddle it already!* Do you?

Cult: /Smiles warmly. "Yep! So it seems." /Flexing her wings back she folded them over her other sleeping baby. "Yes, I think I like the name Felicia or Serafina if it's a girl, Brishen or Varick if it is a boy."

Dawn: *Smiles happily, knowing she made a new friend.* Oh! Such pretty names for girls and such handsome names for boys. *Looks at the basket strongly, trying to figure out which one seemed to call to the basket more.*

Cult: "Thank you, though they most likely will change if none of them fit the foal inside. The spirits guide us all to the correct name when we are first born, it is just up to the parent to listen to them."

Basket: /Letting out another cheerful squeak the foal inside seemed to wiggle and squirm inside it's basket in a dancing like manner, as it always did around it's sibling and mother.

Dawn: *Nods.* That's good you have an open-mind to it to change it. *Agrees with the basket's momma.* Yeah! Hopefully, the spirits will talk to you clearly. n__n *Amused by the basket.* How energetic you are! I can't wait for you to come out and play!

Cult: /Nods. "So far they have not turned me down in a moment of need." /With a chuckle her large body carefully laid down next to her darker basket. "Seems it has gotten into the sweetened milk again."

Basket: >__> /May have teamed up with it's sibling to knock over a claypot of the sweet white stuff to soak into their baskets.

Dawn: n__n Then, the spirits are very good to you! *Giggles at the thought.* Is that so? What a naughty basket! *Tsks playfully.*

Cult: /Smiling softly she nodded. "If you are respectful of them then they will reward you in return." /Lifting one of her hooves she bopped the top of the basket lightly as 'Punishment.' "Oh I know, so naughty! I may have to put them in a basket corner."

Dawn: Yes, and always be thankful for their guidance! *Nods her head.* *Watches the mare and curiously watches her 'punish' her foals.* Oh my. Sounds serious! Were they that bad? >W<

Cult: "Aye, that is the way to go." /Popping her lips twice in a habit that she really needed to break Cult brought her hoof back over to rest under her. "Oh yes, they teamed up like little sneaks and knocked over a fresh batch of sweetened milk."

Dawn: *Ears perk up at the popping noise.* Oh my. What naughty little baskets! *Glances up to their momma.* Do they ever learn?

Cult: /Nodly softly as she slowly got up with her basket. "No, not unless you keep on them. Though right now I need to get on them about bed! Goodnight Miss." /Walks off into the night with her baby in tow.

END.

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:42 am
User Image Roleplay log for Solomon with Ethereal Dawn.

Finally Meeting For The...Second Time?

Dawn: You're out! You're out! You're out! nwn *Bounces around him too!*

Solomon: /Smiles up at her. "You smell like the flower lady I knew!"

Dawn: A flower lady? There's a lot of flower ladies out here though!

Solomon: /Sniffs her flower before sneezing. "Yep! Yer the one!"

Dawn: *Giggles.* Awww! Are you allergic to my flower?

Solomon: "Allergic? I dunno! I like the smell of it."

Dawn: Allergic means that whatever is making you allergic makes you feel either itchy, sneezy, or your eyes start to water! *Smiles.* Do you? My momma gave me this flower!

Solomon: "How interesting! I don't think I'm allergic cause I feel fine. It just makes me sneeze."

Dawn: Ooooh. I see. I don't know why you sneeze then. They don't make me sneeze.

Solomon: /Bends down again and takes large sniff of the flower before sneezing. "I dunno either. It does smell pretty though."

Dawn: *Giggles and sends the braid away from the colt.* Hmm. I think that's enough from you! I think you may be allergic, little fellow! I can't imagine even bringing you to a field of these flowers. You'll be sneezing up a storm and quite possibly sneezing the petals right off the flower! *Giggles and noses him.*

Solomon: D8 "But it smells so nice, I've never gotte to have anything like that in my baskey thingy! There are other flowers besides that?!"

Dawn: You don't need stuff like that in your basket! n__n Of course, there are other flowers! Do you want to take a look?

Solomon: "Why not? It smell icky in there." /Bounces in his spot. "Yeah! Can we go see?"

Dawn: It smells icky? I wonder why it smells icky... *Teases.* Of course! nwn Follow me! *Starts to head off in the direction of a field of wildflowers.*

Solomon: "Yeah, mommy had to put icky meat in my basket since daddy ate meat." /Bounces after her, ending up wiggling under her legs so he can keep up.

Dawn: *Wrinkles nose.* I see what you mean. That stuff does sound icky... *Giggles at the colt, slowing down a little so her can keep up. Soon, enough they were at a meadow filled with varying flower.* Ta daa! We're here!

Solomon: /Nods. "It got all stinky and more icky!" /Walking quicking with every step his front legs would reach out in some kind of marching walk. He came to a sudden fully stop when they came upon the meadow, staring at all the different colors and flowers. "Oh wow..."

Dawn: Maybe you were supposed to eat it before it got stinky? *Suddenly stops, seeing the colt had stopped. Glances down and peers at him curiously before smiling at his reaction.* I know, right?! I loved this place when I was a filly. I would pick lots and lots of flower here to put in my momma's long hair! This is where I met two of my good best friends!

Solomon: "But it was a cute animal once!" /With a beaming grin he wiggled from Dawn's legs and started to run through the flowers. "THIS. IS. AWESOME!" 8D

Dawn: Was it? How do you know? *Smiles and follows after.* Isn't it?! *Bounds through the field of flowers, somewhat careful to not trample all of the flowers down.*

Solomon: /He was not graceful at all, unknown to him at the moment his hooves were stomping all over the flowers. "Are there more places like this?"

Dawn: *Ponders his question.* Hmmmm. I'm sure there are, but this is the place I like the best!

Solomon: "I can see why! It's so...awesome!"

Dawn: *Giggles and collapses onto some flowers (knowing there weren't any thorny plants to fall on).* It is awesome! n__n

Solomon: /Running over to her he jumped up and tackled into her side. "Thank you so much!"

Dawn: *Makes an "OOF!" noise before wrapping a hoof around him and sliding him over to her to give him some nuzzles.* Of course! n__n Hey, you aren't sneezing! Maybe you're just allergic to my flower.

Solomon: /Smiling brightly up at her he lifted his tusked muzzle to press against her neck. "I haven't sniffed any of the pretty flowers yet!"

Dawn: Can't you smell them all! They're all around you. *Happily nuzzles him, wary of his spikes and whatnot.*

Solomon: "No? I can't smell them at all right now. Only when I take a reeeeaaalllly biggie sniff of the flowers."

Dawn: Really? I can smell them all! So you need to actually go in and sniff the flower for you to smell it?

Solomon: "You can? Is that normal? Erm yeah, I can't smell anything without taking biiiig sniffs."

Dawn: Mhm. The wind carries the scent of the flowers around, so it's very fragrant! Some flowers are more sweeter than others, while some smells are more milder. It helps attracts bugs to them and things like us! n__n

Solomon: "Why do they need bugs to come? I thought bugs are kinda...icky."

Dawn: Hmm. Because the flowers give food to the bugs. n___n They aren't all icky!

Solomon: "Flowers are kinda like food on the go?" /Wrinkling his nose up he pondered the idea. "It's like fast food!"

Dawn: Hmmm. I'm not sure it's like that. *Thinks.* xD Ah well, I think it's time you returned to your momma! It's getting late now. nwn

Solo: "Oh okay! I thinkin' I do need to go home! Bye miss Dawny!" /Runs off.

END.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:28 am
User Image Roleplay log for Solomon and Cult with Ethereal Dawn.

A Night Walk Turned Into a Night chat.

Solomon: /Flops down. "Mama, I'm sleepy."

Cult: /Shakes her head before laying down with her knees folded under her. Lifting one of her gray wings she used the other to bend down so it could be used by him to climb up. "Come on, my little one. We're going to stop at the lake before we go home."User Image

Solomon: /Crawls onto Cult's back before snuggling into her. "Alright Mama. We play in the water?"

Ethereal Dawn: *Stays cautious of her surroundings before she reaches the lake and approaches the lake with caution.* *Tentatively lowers her head to the water before taking a drink.* n__n

Cult: /Stepping cautiously down the slick mud wall going down to the lake. It seemed she had come to the spot at the perfect time, the only other person there was...wait a minute. Wasn't that Solomon's flower friend? /Folding her wings around the tired boy the large mother finally made it over to the edge of the water. "Hello miss, it's nice to see you again."

Dawn: *Is startled by the older mare's voice and starts coughing after the sudden inhale of water.* >w< *Coughing fit.* Oh. my. goodness! *Tries to catch her breathe.* *Turns to see who it is, and feels a little embarrassed.* Oh, it's nice to see you too!

Cult: /Stepping back a worried frown formed on Cult's face. "Oh dear. Are you okay, honey? I am sorry that I startled you!"

Dawn: *Coughs a little more.* It's okay! It's just a little scary at night. I'm usually asleep by now so I can wake up to watch the sunrise, but I think the weather bothered me.

Cult: /Chuckles. "There is nothing scary about the night, if you walk like you belong here then most citters do not bug you." /Lowering her head down she started to drink herself.

Dawn: Are you sure there isn't anything scary? o___o I do belong here, but what stops me from being someone's next meal? Except for me beating them up! *Giggles at the thought of fighting back an assailant.* Oh! Where are your foals by the way? n___n

Cult: "There are always scary things in the world, no matter what time of day you are out. If you are smart, don't bug them or go into danger areas then you will be fine. Granted being able to beat up your attackers is a good thing too." /Pausing for a moment she lifted one of her wings to show a sleeping Miette and Solomon on her back. "They wanted to go somewhere really far out from home, they just couldn't make it back."

Dawn: Hmmm.. I guess so. OwO Oh my goodness! They were there the whole time? They must be sleeping like rocks! *Giggles a bit.* How precious. nwn I just want to nuzzle them to smithereens! But, wow momma! You're really strong. I don't know if I could even carry one foal on my back.

Cult: xD' "They take after their father when it comes to being able to sleep through anything. You can go ahead and nuzzle them, they most likely won't notice." /Chuckling softly she dropped on of her wings so it could rest against the ground. "I'm use to flying with large loads on my back, they don't really feel that heavy."

Dawn: Oh really? nwn That's an interesting fact to know. *Moves into nuzzle the two of them.* Are you? Did you fly with them on your back? How do they stay on? *So curious!*

Solomon: /Grumbles and wiggles into his mama's long hair.

Cult: "No, I do not like to take the chance with flying with them since Solomon does not have any wings. Miette most likely could hold her own till I could catch her, Solomon would drop like a weight."

Dawn: *Nods.* Yeah. I know what you mean. My brother and sister both have wings, but I wasn't born with wings either. I don't think my daddy's ever taken me flying though.

END.

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:37 am
User Image Roleplay log for Solomon with Ethereal Dawn.

Gossip Time Between a "Prince" and Maiden.

Solomon: /Hobbles after Dawn.

Dawn: nwn <3 Oh, hello there!

Solomon: "Hi miss Dawny!"

Dawn: Hi little guy. nwn How are you doing?

Solomon: /Wags his uni tail. "I'm okay! How is miss Dawny?"

Dawn: I am well now that I can see your cute face. nwn *Moves into nuzzle him.* <333

Solomon: /Grins up at her before licking her face. "IT's nice to see a nice friend!"

Dawn; *Wrinkles her nose at the lick before laughing a bit.* Yes, it is nice to see a friend indeed. nwn

Solomon: /Blinks up at her. "Isn't that what people do to greet each other? My step dad does it to my mama! Or.." /Tugs on her braid gently. "Yeah! You are nice, miss Dawny!"

Dawn: Uhm, I don't know! Usually when I do it with my guy friends, they think it's gross! *Giggles.* *Looks down to him.* I'm glad to hear that! You're a sweet colt, aren't you! nwn

Solomon: "Why? That's just silly!" /Sniffs her flower again. "Oh! Thank you, miss Dawny. I just..am myself!" 8D "Mama says it's always best to be yourself."

Dawn: *Shrugs.* Maybe because they don't like it. *Nods.* It is best to be yourself! I would never ask you to be something you're not.

Solomon: /Wrinkles his nose. "I guess everyone has their own tastes." /Grins before nodding. "Yeah! If people don't like you for you, then they aren't your friend."

Dawn: Yup! *Nods her head.* And I agree. nwn I'm fortunate to have met so many that like me the way I am. Well, I hope at least!

Solomon: "Well why wouldn't they like you? You're very nice and sweet!"

Dawn: I might be annoying to them because I like to tease and bother them. nwn;

Solomon: /Frowns. "Annoying? You don't seem annoying...Funny grumps can get annoying!"

Dawn: *Grins at Solo.* I know, right! I just love those funny grumps though. nwn

Solomon: "I do too. Opie a funny grump."

Dawn: Who is Opie? *Curious look*

Solomon: "Opie is my best friend! He makes music, and he gets really grrrrumpy when people bug him."

Dawn: Really? *Curious face.* He sounds really fun!

Solomon: /Nods. "He is! He act like he doesn't care, and growls and snaps at you." /Grins impishly. "But he is a sweetie on the inside."

Dawn: Aww! I have a friend like that. nwn He was one of my best friends as a foal. He always acts so grumpy and doesn't seem like he cares at all, but he has a soft side.

Solomon: /Curious look now on his face. "Who's this?"

Dawn: His name is Nishant. *Nods.* nwn

Solomon: /Nods. "Dawny likes him?" /Grins

Dawn: Huh? Of course I like him. nwn I like all my friends.

Solomon: /Glees. "Maybe he's your prince!"

Dawn: Prince? Nah! He doesn't seem like the prince type.

Solomon: "But...everyone needs to find their prince and princess!"

Dawn: Really? I wonder who my prince is. owo

Solomon: /Shrugs. "You gotta find him!"

Dawn: Well, if you believe this princess and princes things, then shouldn't my prince finds me? *Sticks out her tongue.*

Solomon: "Princes can't do it all..."

Dawn: I know. I'm just teasing. nwn;

Solomon: "Oh.." /Pauses before laughing. "Alright then!"

Dawn: nwn Yep!

Solomon: /Grins. "You'll find your prince."

Dawn: Maybe, but I don't count on it! I'm a knight. >:3!

Solomon: "And? That doesn't mean you can't find one. Miss Gwen is a knight...ish."

Dawn: Hmm. Well, time will tell!

Solomon: /Waves a hoof around. "I see the future, don't cha know?"

Dawn: Is that so? nwn

Solomon: "Yep! It's a skill I was born with."

Dawn: How interesting! nwn So how's my life gonna look from now on?

Solomon: "Erm." /Zones off. "Happy, and full of flowers!"

END.

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas