Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
9 Day old Gaian.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Paanda

Tipsy Elder

5,950 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 12:39 am
Hey Niinjask here but you can call me Robert if you would like, im 17 and currently at college studying Farming & Wildlife, i live in the UK.

when i first started gaia i bought some gaia cash to see if that would help me get started, it got me some of the items i want but then i relised i didnt know any otherway to make much money so i came here to learn the ropes.

I enjoy gaming on the xbox36 and pc, i enjoy writing programes on the computor and im learning to make my own flash games.

Thanks for reading. Niinjask.  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 3:23 am
Niinjask
Hey Niinjask here but you can call me Robert if you would like, im 17 and currently at college studying Farming & Wildlife, i live in the UK.

when i first started gaia i bought some gaia cash to see if that would help me get started, it got me some of the items i want but then i relised i didnt know any otherway to make much money so i came here to learn the ropes.

I enjoy gaming on the xbox36 and pc, i enjoy writing programes on the computor and im learning to make my own flash games.

Thanks for reading. Niinjask.

Hello and welcome to gaia~!!
First of all, it's so good to finally see someone in the guild not begging. xD

Okay so gold help you say..?
Booty grabbing can get you an average of 1k per minute. It's a game wherein you are carrying an overseer, collecting gold in aquariums.

Aside from that, There is zOMG!, which is gaia MMORPG. Yup, original. I'm not fond of this, but from what I know, kill some mob to get gold and loot to sell, rings to sell, etc. etc.

Posting, polls, and surfing the web are fine too. Playing games can get you a small amount as well. heart  

x-Hatsya-x

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:15 am

Welcome^^!

Well, you can play games, post, comment, and do other things like that to earn gold. You might want to try exchanging or vending (there are some good guilds that can teach you, if you're interested, PM me [click the thing under my avi, there's a list and look for "send private message"]), or playing Booty Grab on people's tanks (you see them in signatures)--again, I've got a good way to do that, PM me if you're interested. If you play games, zOMG is the best in terms of the gold you get and items that you get, which you can sell or make into things to sell, if that makes sense.

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:25 am
Thanks both of you i will try this Booty grab out and also the zOMG game to see if i like it, Thanks. Niinjask.  

Lord Paanda

Tipsy Elder

5,950 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:27 am
For the zOMG option, your best bet would be to play the Papa Saw fight on Hard with a crew of six.
That sentence will make more sense after you get into the game. Papa Saw Hard is one of the best ways to earn gold and orbs on zOMG. (Orbs are used to power up your rings, which raises your level. The Papa Saw fight is for level 4.5 - 5.0. If you know what you're doing, it only takes a couple days to get to cl 5. Otherwise, it could take a few weeks.)
Each round of Papa Saw lasts 10-15 minutes. In that time, you'd earn about 5000g and about 40 orbs.

So, in reality, Booty Grab is a much better game to play since you'd average at least about 1k per minute. So you'd get 3x the amount of gold by playing Booty Grab than by playing Papa Saw. zOMG is only worth it if you enjoy it and find Booty Grab to be too boring.

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 10:39 am
sdrawcrab is right, but I also don't suggest booty grabbing 'till the end of time. It's too boring. Fun at first, but in a few minutes, your head'll feel like it's been hours playing, and end up with such few amount, but it has really just been a few minutes.

Trust me, this happens to me all the time.  

x-Hatsya-x

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Amensu Saje

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 10:43 am
Welcome to NSTG and to Gaia. =D You're most cerainly going to love Gaia, along with NSTG. Good luck!  
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games