Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Advice ~ because we care
i need help

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

odd j davenport

7,450 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 4:03 pm
so i've been thinking and all and it might be the end of the world soon. i hope not, but if it is then it's the right time. but i'm scared. my friend hannah believes in god and jesus and all that and goes to church, but she resently told me she never asked god and jesus to forgive her and write her name in the book of life. i'm so scared what if the world comes to an end and she isn't truly a christian yet? i'm so scared for her please help. crying crying crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 4:35 pm
Have you told her the importance of taking that step in her Christian walk? It is very important; she may not know it is and or she may not know why.
And I would pray that she would take that step.  

WoodSorrelWitch

emorhconom esor
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:16 pm
We are most likely no even close to the end. In Mathew it says there will be earthquakes for the earth will go through brithing pains before it. We just experienced one of those and we most likely will have a lot more before then. Also in Revelation it says what kicks off the tribulation is there will be sign and all the world will see it. We haven't gotten that sign yet so you still have a while to talk to her more about it. Try studying you biblical escatology (study of the end of days) and ask a leader in your church to help you since it's not all in Revelation. That way you will be ready and know what is to come.  
Advice ~ because we care

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games