PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:59 am
<3

AlexiaSilver

Welcoming Ladykiller

Selalusia

Mewling Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:40 pm
Hello ^^

I'm actually new to Soquili.. so bear with me! I don't even have a teepee yet oxo

But I was wondering if you'd be interested in some sort of plot between Sauda and my new (and only) Soquili
User Image

Nykto!

He's my baby ^^ and I want to start rping him right away because I'm very excited!
You said you might like Sauda to meet a grumpier soquili. Well he's not grumpy exactly, but very moody and unpredictable. Kinda bi-polar. But at first when meeting anyone, he'd seem unfriendly and a bit grumpy.

If he got to know her and ended up liking her personality, he might consider her a friend. For him to truly consider someone a friend would take quite a while, but he would easily fake friendship. So if you're still looking for a male for her to bring home saying it's her boyfriend... after meeting her, he'd be more than happy to play along just to see the reactions of her family. He loves messing with others. It's part of his Kalona side.

He's a Kalona halfling..so he's not nearly all evil or vicious as most Kalona, but I'd say just as capable of being so. He has an evil cruel side, but he also has a sensitive, caring side. I should also note he is extremely over protective and possessive of anything he cares about ^^

I wouldn't mind them breeding if it somehow came to that... but I wouldn't require a breeding if you didn't want. I do think they'd have pretty babies though xD

If you're interested in any plots, let me know and I can give you more details on him if you want.

I was also interested in rping Nykto with Winston. The rival thing sounded interesting xD and he'd be meeting a Kalona, so that'd be two off your list. If they rped enough after fighting and such for a while, Nykto might grow to actually view Winston as a friend. I haven't rped Nykto's character with males a lot yet... so it might not work at all since he's really possessive xD but it could be interesting anyways if they just stayed rivals

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:22 am
User Image

I have Nadia, for a friend for Alistair. I think it could be interesting, because she's very head strong, and as a strong sensed of right and wrong, and what she views as right an wrong. I get the impression that Alistair is on the more quieter side, (Which I could be wrong). Nadia isn't a chatter box, but her presence can sometimes be over powering. As a foal, she's very much that girl that thinks isn't all that and a bag of chips. But it is more humbled because she can back up her skills, and ect.  

LunaRei_SilverBlood

AlexiaSilver

Welcoming Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:37 am
((Replied to Sela and Luna))
<33

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:00 pm
hello heart are you looking for plots for Yunai or Akari?  

vballlvr5

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:49 am
Hello Alexia! x3 Hope you are doing well, are we still game for the Sapphire x Winston plottage? I've been gone and now looking to see what's still going and what's not. :3 I know i'm still game, and starting the captor rp once my friend gets on!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:17 pm
Hey Alex!

Foal RP between Wyn and Padma maybe?

Padmaraja belongs to Chander's sister herd. xD
I believe so anyways...

It could totally work. D=
User Image

He's a protector to his siblings, though very guarded do to his mother being absolutely terrified of him and his brother and sister.  

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas