Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Advice ~ because we care
Whats going wrong with me...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jao Feng

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:43 pm
Okay. I am finally trying an posting my problems for help.My friends all think I'm a kind, sweet little girl. But recently, I have been doing all kinds of stuff to try to stop the other stuff I have been doing all my life....

I have been stealing and I know its wrong, but its like something is taking over me and letting me listen to the earthly impulses. But I know God is watching yet I can't stop.

And then I have been taking my problems out on my friends and I can't stop myself.... sometimes when I begin fighting I find myself being restrained by a friend to hit from hitting them.

And nobody really trusts me anymore because of how I have been acting. But on top of that, I don't even fit in. I even start screaming at the popular people and saying all kinds of awful things...And the shy ones I scare when I scream at them.

And I lie without thinking. I lie about stuff I have done, TO stay out of trouble. That sort of deal...

I sometimes feel like I am an out cast because I prefer to sit in the corner and think. And not good thoughts. Vain thoughts, Greedy thoughts, thoughts on killing...I don't want to be like this

And online I find myself looking at messed up stuff...and I know I should report it but I cant

And I spend nights tossing and turning and crying Because I know I was wrong to act this way. I'm beginning to fall apart. Can someone give me advice?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:18 am
Not much I can do online, except to let you know that I can certainly empathize with you, and seek that you find a therapist or a chaplain to tell this to. It is certainly a lot more beneficial to have a face to face relationship with someone you know you can trust, than to have an online confession stand with people you don't really know as much about.

So, while I can feel that you know you need someone to help, going to the internet to find it isn't necessarily the best choice.
I'll pray for you, but you should also look to find other help from those who are more capable of doing so, and more spiritually mature who can offer guidance and advice with which to help you get through this stage of your life.  

Kyramud

Lonely Phantom

7,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Jao Feng

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:51 pm
Kyramud
Not much I can do online, except to let you know that I can certainly empathize with you, and seek that you find a therapist or a chaplain to tell this to. It is certainly a lot more beneficial to have a face to face relationship with someone you know you can trust, than to have an online confession stand with people you don't really know as much about.

So, while I can feel that you know you need someone to help, going to the internet to find it isn't necessarily the best choice.
I'll pray for you, but you should also look to find other help from those who are more capable of doing so, and more spiritually mature who can offer guidance and advice with which to help you get through this stage of your life.

But I cant talk to people I know in real life. Nobody likes or trusts me..  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:35 pm
Jakinoro
Kyramud

There's a Time to Laugh "Ephesians 2: 8-9"

I think that's why he suggested a therapist or a chaplain. Everything you say to them is completely confidential. And that helps when you think there is no one you can trust. It's not easy to handle all the things you're going through and it's even harder to rely on a person from the internet when you need to talk.

It seems like there is a lot in your life that you need to talk about and people here will try to help, but this seems like an issue that would be best figured out with a therapist.

And a Time to Cry "Romans 5: 3-5"

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100

Jao Feng

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:41 pm
faithful quenga
Jakinoro
Kyramud

There's a Time to Laugh "Ephesians 2: 8-9"

I think that's why he suggested a therapist or a chaplain. Everything you say to them is completely confidential. And that helps when you think there is no one you can trust. It's not easy to handle all the things you're going through and it's even harder to rely on a person from the internet when you need to talk.

It seems like there is a lot in your life that you need to talk about and people here will try to help, but this seems like an issue that would be best figured out with a therapist.

And a Time to Cry "Romans 5: 3-5"

I suppose..  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:31 pm
You know what I think, I think God is trying to break you, but for a good reason, to save you, to show you that you can't do this on your own so stop trying to stop yourself, you can't do it on your own, just stop and turn to Christ! He will help you biggrin http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euSML6x3nV8 offer up all your problems to God in prayer and don't stop until he responds because that's faith! biggrin read Luke 11:5-13 and if you still need help I'll be more than happy to help. God has solved many of my problems and there are times I feel he uses sermons and things like video to tell me stuff, it's amazing heart  

starry night-163

Advice ~ because we care

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff