Randomness
  Weirdness
  Miss Match
  Funky Colors
  All of The Above ^^
View Results

Brittanthegreat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:57 pm
Hey, "Why Not" join the Crazy Avatar Contest. I feel that this is a game where you're suppose to express your self with your avatar with the cool items Gaia has. smile

Style: Randomness, Weirdness, miss match, mixes of outfits, funky colors, & anything that comes to your mind.

1.Dress your avatar, you may change it, just make sure it's dressed the way you'd like it to be dressed when I pick the winner.

2.Write a discription of your avi, what you were feeling when you dressed your avi, and/or a short story. I will also be picking the winner by what they write.

3. Have fun! smile Hope you enjoy the contest.

Winner's Prize: 2,000 GG AND one aquarium fish.
The contest will stop on July 4th, 2010.I will be judging from July 4th to July 7th,then announce the winner on July 8th and give the prize.

Edit: I will be absent for awhile, so the prizes will be late.Sorry about that,but when I get back I will be sure enough to get the prize to the winner.

Note - The person sending the prize will be InsaneTechnoKitteh,I will tell her the winner and she will congraulate and give the prize to the winner. ^^

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:24 pm
Is there a price limit?? heart  

Felix Avis

Brittanthegreat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:23 pm
Spontaneous Hoot
Is there a price limit?? heart

Price limit for what,it's all free and you can dress with any type of clothing...Although I might raise the winners prize money to 5k.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:44 am
My avi is here. It is called Giant COCO. People have never seen Giant COCO. She has small coco but small coco is on her back. Because small coco is afraid so that she protects her small coco.. Giant COCO is a rich queen. She loves gold butterflies.

I think that's all

good luck to everyone.  

Sweet Li

Darks Angel forever1

Blessed Friend

7,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Expert Skill 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:08 pm
This is my avi! Her mom was part fairy and part elf while her father was part mermaid and part elf. She is a magician that owns a blue eagle as a pet.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:57 pm
My avatar is called mystical illusion
Shes a girl with powers on her side. when someone looks at her they see someone else they miss or want except her.

This is a unique kind of contest! I like it biggrin

sky-of-angels46

7,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

cute an quirky

Conservative Receiver

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:19 pm
I'll enter my current avatar.

Title: Black Widow

Description: The phrase, "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned," has nothing on this femme fatale. She's an incredibly deadly woman who takes on only jobs that she chooses for special interest. Usually these consist of assasinations of evil men that hurt women. Her life is dedicated to this duty.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:12 am
Title: The New Mad hatter

Description: This is my twist on the character The Mad hatter, from Alice in Wonderland. First off it's a girl. Secondly the Mad hatter is now goth sheek. when i saw the trailer for the newest Alice in wonderland I thought of this. His pale skin totally screamed goth! So I came up with this look! And I will say if the dress she wears hadn't won I would have had to spend a fortune!  

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100

Ninja Rin666

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:06 pm
I call mine the Gothic-Mod-Rocking YoPunkIe

With her style (usually) ever shifting, (but not for the contest obviously) she strives in helping out others, and hopes to make the world a better, more peaceful place. Using a harmonic euphoria of her, and people like her's, music... she hopes it will eventually bring on world peace.  
"CAL" !~Contests and Lotto~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games