View Results

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:48 am
Oh.... if anyone in the 'Gang' would like to encounter Kimi (be it to fight/practice, go hunting, form a 'temporary' alliance to overthrow another or to forfil a task) just let me know.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:35 pm
*nudges thread back to top*

Will be looking for RP w/Seethe at some point. Preferably with some of the guys to do ... hrmmm..... 'introductions.'

Which reminds me, how are we gonna do violent fight type RP's? Dicerolls? Sophisticated battle system? Flying by the seat of our pants? xDDDD!  

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

Dixie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:35 am
Soquili's image:
User Image

Soquili's name: Dardanos aka. Nos
Soquili's personality: Violent and sometimes quite scarey. He doesn't care what or who he kills...he doesn't care if they're elderly or still just a foal. If he's hungry, he's hungry. Period.
Soquili's reason for joining: Because this will just be utterly fun. Lol.
How would your soq function in the gang dynamic? Um, he won't. The only reason he would work with anyone would be because they said something along the lines of "Major bloody masacre,"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:36 am
I use dice in my rp when determining damage. It's been sufficient and quite entertaining enough. Lol  

Dixie

Syaoran-Puu rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 7 Total: 10 (2-20)

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:22 am
Celeanor
*nudges thread back to top*

Will be looking for RP w/Seethe at some point. Preferably with some of the guys to do ... hrmmm..... 'introductions.'

Which reminds me, how are we gonna do violent fight type RP's? Dicerolls? Sophisticated battle system? Flying by the seat of our pants? xDDDD!
More than happy to throw Kimi at you for a fight XD although she doesn't like going up against SW's she isn't exactly one to just give up.

Anyways.....
I tend to use two dice (unless you want anything else) - usually 2, 20-sided or 10-sided dice.
Dice 1 - damage blocked
Dice 2 - attack strength

Each character starts with 50 or 100 life, and once its gone they have to either forfit and leave or die (although I don't want Kimi to die so she would retreat if beaten).

I have seen other systems though where you generate a random number 1-10 and they mean different things.
1- Missed
2- Minor damage caused
3- Missed
4- Missed
5- Major damage caused
6- Minor damaged caused
7- Minor damaged caused
8- Missed
9- Scratch/flesh wound caused
10- Minor damaged caused

As long as its agreed upon before the battle I am up for anything. =D hehehe.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:33 am
Lol, I'm fond of dicerolls in general. T'was how I used to RP battles back in the days when RP was done in AIM chats. xDDDD!!!

*cue fond nostalgic moment* heart !!!  

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:01 am
Celeanor
Lol, I'm fond of dicerolls in general. T'was how I used to RP battles back in the days when RP was done in AIM chats. xDDDD!!!

*cue fond nostalgic moment* heart !!!
XD coolios!! =D

Well if you want your boy to fight Kimi just let me know.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:21 am
*thumbs up @ Sya*

Though from what you said, Kimi isn't out to fight other SW's? Seethe would rather avoid any injuries that could trip up his game (aka.. add to the one's he's already got) so honestly if they met it would prolly be a mutual slink away yes? Am up for that just so they can meet each other, but if she's not the type to initiate the fight herself... Seethe sure won't. xDDDD!  

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:40 am
Celeanor
*thumbs up @ Sya*

Though from what you said, Kimi isn't out to fight other SW's? Seethe would rather avoid any injuries that could trip up his game (aka.. add to the one's he's already got) so honestly if they met it would prolly be a mutual slink away yes? Am up for that just so they can meet each other, but if she's not the type to initiate the fight herself... Seethe sure won't. xDDDD!
True..... there are only two reasons why she would initiate the fight. 1. She is hormonal or full of bloodlust. 2. He pisses her off! XD
If they decided to 'test' themselves she would fight, but if he doens't want more injuries that it unlikely to happen.

Other than that it would be a meet and greet and thats fine smile

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:09 pm
Sorry I've been slow on updating this thread, folks! I'm preparing for an anime con going on this upcoming weekend and it's gotten me kinda preoccupied.  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:12 pm
Revolutionary Roniel
Sorry I've been slow on updating this thread, folks! I'm preparing for an anime con going on this upcoming weekend and it's gotten me kinda preoccupied.
No excuses woman! *Bites you and growls* Ok so I am totally not being serious XD

Enjoy your Anime con! *ish jealous*

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:24 pm
Thanks, Sya! biggrin

And... I updated the front page with all the new members!

And, anyone can arrange group RPs or gang actions if they like. Since there is no permanent leader of the group, I don't feel any need to be involved in planning if someone wants to do something!  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:22 pm
I have Decided, finally, The Gang it is! lol xd

Soquili's image: User Image
Soquili's name: Einar
Soquili's personality: He is hollow by every meaning of the word. He blocks his past from all, even himself. He gives the cold shoulder to all and will most likely ignore everyone at first. He does not take kindly to authority. He listens to no one but himself, he would most likely fight for power if one continued to Attempt to order him. He enjoys the hunt, loves a slow death, and loves a challenge. And he welcomes pain if he finds himself in a promising situation.....that is if you can best him at all.
Soquili's reason for joining: Most likely he happened upon the group by chance and decided to stick around for possible 'encounters'. Maybe feelings end up tying him to a fellow skinwalker.
How would your soq function in the gang dynamic?
Einar is silent and cold to all, he doesn't take orders, but he wouldn't necessarily give them either. He would be a lone-cat in any setting, but idealy he could be a hunter for the group-if he loves anything, it's the Kill!

-not alot of description, but that's all I can think of at the moment-

I think Einar may be better in this type a setting then a 'pride' He also has a thing going with the shadow pony of SJG(also from the wow raffle)....I don't know how far that will be going....odd friendship maybe fling....but if more she may eventually be introduced to the gang, or Einar might leave....too early to tell though....Just a heads up. smile  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff