Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Kingdom Hearts 3 Coverage(re: estimated COM release date for USA!!!)
Kingdom Hearts Re:coded+ KH 3D!!!! Where is everyone!?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which are you most anxious for?
  KH Re:coded
  KH 3D
  KHIII
View Results

Xashowd

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:12 pm
Ya know, it's about time this guild got back in shape. And with the American release of Birth By Sleep and another game, KHRe:coded on the way, I'm sure there will be plenty of topics and discussion.

Think I'm lying about the new game? I'm not. I got the info from KHIsider, and they have the links to prove it. Releasing on the Nintendo DS, Re:coded follows the same pattern Re:CoM does, as it is a remake of a Kingdom Hearts game that is being released on a different platform than the original. In this case, the Japan only Cell phone game will finally hit American and European shores in the coming months, There is no exact release date, and aside from whatever-the-hell-they-will-stick-on-the-second-screen, it'll be exactly the same as it was on the Cell phones. It will follow the same storyline as Coded did, and will be announced at E3. So, all of you Kindom Hearts fans out there who are a part of this guild, it's time to get your typing fingers and speculating minds in gear: It's time to WAKE UP THIS GUILD!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:37 am
I always figured they'd do something like that with Coded. I wasn't sure what system they'd do it for. I don't know enough about it to be very interested yet.

I'm really excited for Birth by Sleep, though. <3

Skeletons On Parade

Rainbow Nerd

12,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Xashowd

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:10 pm
For those of you who have been keeping up with E3 and KHInsider (the latter of which I checked this day), you know of the awesomeness that will arrive in the future for the brand new 3DS...

Kingdom Hearts 3D!!!!!!

Having seen the screenshots (and the weird description) on KHInsider, I am pleased to say that the 3DS will grant graphics like the PS2 games on a portable, because that Twilight Thorn looked exactly like the version in KHII, graphics and all. I wonder what it's doing in Traverse Town? We'll have to see! What Nomura and the others have stated is that Re:coded will have some hints for KH 3D, and that it will shatter our current perception of how the series will move on into KHIII. Also, Nomura did tell us a little about KHIII. Mostly the fact that it is not the right time to begin work on it, as the FF team is busy working on their games and the BBS team is working on Re:coded and KH3D. Once the next two games are out of the way, they should be able to start KHIII, and blow our minds (and he confirmed it will be a console release. Which one he did not say) with its awesomeness. Stay tuned, KH Fans! With the expected release of Re:coded in the future, we should be seeing some MAJOR KH activity in the coming year. And I will make sure to report it as it comes.

EDIT: Sorry, I just rechecked it. There's not a Japanese release (as far as I can read), Re:coded is all America/Europe. Also, the BBS team is working on 3D along with Re:coded (I think they are working on Re:coded, at least). Another Note: KHInsider has a trailer for Re:coded on their website. It was shot with a vidoe camera, but from what can be seen, it is awesome. PS2 graphics for the active sequences, but the standard cutscenes (like the ones between Sora and world characters) are simplified to comic-book-esque versions of CoM's. Still, it looks awesome, and the action sequences (including the one in Wonderland, which is totally insane) are epic looking, and the storyline cutscenes have the same PS2 quality that they had in 358/2 Days. I can't wait for a release date.

In simpler news, I will certainly be getting BBS. I have enough money for a used PSP-3000 and FF Dissidia together, so once I buy them, I can start saving up to preorder KH BBS at Gamestop (as they always get the best bonuses biggrin ). This will be an awesome summer.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:54 pm
BBS September 7 ...i've already pre-ordered my copy ^_^  

xAngel of Mercyx

Eloquent Conversationalist

15,725 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
Kingdom Hearts 3 Coverage(re: estimated COM release date for USA!!!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games