Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Prayer requests
cutting

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx to save a life xX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:36 pm
i need help!!! gonk i know it sounds emo or whatever it is but i need prayer- its like satan takes over breifely. i do cut but i get so depresssed, mad, sad, at what people do to me it like i dont want to hurt them so i just hurt myself. redface will someone pray for me to stop hurting emotionally and physically? sad  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:43 am
There's a Time to Laugh "Ephesians 2: 8-9"

I'm praying for you dear!

I used to cut a lot when I was younger. From the ages of 11-17 and I have many scars from it too. The past month I've been dealing with the "cutting" feeling coming up again even when I'm happy.

It's really hard to stop but you can do it through prayer and talking about it. The more you try to conceal the problem the worse it will become. I stopped cutting when i got caught and put into therapy because it got me talking about my pain and the more it was talked about the less power it had over me. Do you have someone you can talk to about all the pain you keep inside?

And a Time to Cry "Romans 5: 3-5"

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100

Tigcat2

Mewling Prophet

11,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:30 am
I'm praying for you.
I was a cutter. I still have scars from it.
I still have urges to cut even now, when I'm no longer depressed.
Just remember, God is always with you, right there holding your hand, no matter what.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:20 am
when your depression gets at its worst, find just one verse from God's word to hold on to, and hold onto it for dear life!!! one that helped me recently when i wanted nothing more than death was Ezekial 37:13, which says"and you shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O My people, and brought you up out of your graves."

read that entire chapter - God has taken us out of death, out of the darkness that is ever so looming, so this battle is already won! Satan's just trying to drag you down from being useful for God - you must be so incredibly useful and important to God that satan thinks incapacitating you would harm His kingdom! hehe that makes you somethin pretty special mrgreen so kick his butt!  

up13stories

9,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200

psychocat Inc

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:45 pm
I keep ya in mind.Your not alone so keep that in mind.If you can share it then someone will care  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:07 pm
I will pray for you. l have a son who use to cut and i know what he went through so i will pray. Just remember that cutting is not the answer to your pain...  

beckylaroo

4,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Profitable 100

Green_Fuu

Fashionable Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:28 pm
up13stories
when your depression gets at its worst, find just one verse from God's word to hold on to, and hold onto it for dear life!!! one that helped me recently when i wanted nothing more than death was Ezekial 37:13, which says"and you shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O My people, and brought you up out of your graves."

read that entire chapter - God has taken us out of death, out of the darkness that is ever so looming, so this battle is already won! Satan's just trying to drag you down from being useful for God - you must be so incredibly useful and important to God that satan thinks incapacitating you would harm His kingdom! hehe that makes you somethin pretty special mrgreen so kick his butt!

^ I agree with this 100%

The best thing to do I think is pray about it, also have someone to talk to or that you can confide in so that you do not keep your emotions bottled up inside.
If you are like me and find it hard to open up to anyone what you can do is do what I did when I was going/or go through rough patches; just let it all out on Jesus.
Tell him all of your troubles everything that is bothering you, get everything off your chest.
He does listen even when you think he isn't.

Just try doing anything to get your mind off it,
if you like exercising maybe go for a walk,
if you like listening to music maybe listen to a song that will inspire and make you feel closer to God,
if you like reading grab a bible right there and then, I assure you will find something that will make you feel better.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:50 pm
I'll pray for you. You should also give cutting completly to Jesus to deal with and have faith he'll take it from you. You can't stop on your own so you need to give it to Him and surrunder your problems and trust He'll take it from you.  

Azkeel

Prayer requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff