Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Chatterbox
Future Plans

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GraciaKaemon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:57 pm
Hello! I want to know what people plan to do with their lives to serve God! I have felt compelled to open a Christian School. Nondenominational, of course, teaching about all the different sects of Christianity. It's going to be a long, hard road, but with my guardian Angel and God by my side I know I can do anything. 4laugh

What about you? What does your future serving God hold?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:26 pm
sweatdrop God hasn't called me to anything like that.
Honestly I'm afraid of what God has in store for me because I know It's not what I've planned. At least in know that when God does jump it on me He will be with me.

Good luck with your school and remember God is with you.  

Warrior of the Sol

GraciaKaemon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:37 pm
My favorite non-biblical quote right now is "Life is what happens when you're making other plans." You'll be fine! God is good and wouldn't tell you to do something you couldn't do.

God Bless and Keep you. I love you and good luck!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:40 pm
@Warrior, God won't send you into anything that you can't do or you won't feel comfortable with or that you simply won't like. It will end up being something that will be a lot better than anything any human could plan for you. ^_^

Main Topic= After I get my drivers license which should be very soon, I will try getting a job at my local animal shelter with a paying job on the side. Also if the application goes through/God wants it, I will also soon be volunteering at a farm for people (mostly kids) with disabilities. My family has been with the farm for a while now already for my Autistic sister.
Then after I get some money, maybe about 5 years after I get the Animal Shelter and paying job, I plan to move up to Rochester, NY to work at Teen Challenge and the Children Evangelism Foundation.
All this I feel the Lord has led me to do. I really had no clue what to do with my life, but I thought maybe a lawyer or a psychiatrist, but this plan is a million times better. ^_^ Also I'm a bit different in the fact that I really don't have a problem with God leading my life, because I know I'll just screw it up and I REALLY don't want to screw it up, so I'm just letting the Lord take it. ^_^  

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200

GraciaKaemon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:53 pm
Br1ttana
@Warrior, God won't send you into anything that you can't do or you won't feel comfortable with or that you simply won't like. It will end up being something that will be a lot better than anything any human could plan for you. ^_^

Main Topic= After I get my drivers license which should be very soon, I will try getting a job at my local animal shelter with a paying job on the side. Also if the application goes through/God wants it, I will also soon be volunteering at a farm for people (mostly kids) with disabilities. My family has been with the farm for a while now already for my Autistic sister.
Then after I get some money, maybe about 5 years after I get the Animal Shelter and paying job, I plan to move up to Rochester, NY to work at Teen Challenge and the Children Evangelism Foundation.
All this I feel the Lord has led me to do. I really had no clue what to do with my life, but I thought maybe a lawyer or a psychiatrist, but this plan is a million times better. ^_^ Also I'm a bit different in the fact that I really don't have a problem with God leading my life, because I know I'll just screw it up and I REALLY don't want to screw it up, so I'm just letting the Lord take it. ^_^

That's always a good plan! My brother has a mental handicap, so I really applaud your intended endeavors! I hope everything goes well for you! God Bless and Keep you! I love you!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:58 pm
I'm pretty sure that I'll be moving to New Orleans soon. There is work there for me, and cheap college that can be used to build up to a better university. I have no money, so I have to be smart about getting my degree.

I'll be getting married next summer, or shortly after it. Depends on how it all works out. After I finish my bachelor's degree, I'm going to go and get a M.Div, and start my ministry, Lord willing.  

rosadria

Saint Crazy The Follower

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:14 pm
At the end of the summer I'm going off to college at SMU, and I'm really excited for that.

I'm going to be going into Environmental Engineering, because I'm a problem solver and I want to be able to help make the world a better place for the people in it. The engineering school at SMU is really great, and they do a lot of projects like developing water filtration systems for poor villages in Mexico, which they did this past year. Stuff like that is exactly what I want to do - go out into the world and serve. I hope and pray I can find some great opportunities while I'm there.

I think God can best use us from where we are, and God has made it pretty clear to me that He wants me to go to a great college so i can do great things. ^^ I'm super excited for it.  
Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games