Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:49 am
PLOTTAGE!

NB: I don't have much time to RP so I love to plot and will hopefully get time to do some PMed RP as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:22 am
User Image Name: Chandra
Parents: Sengdroma and Maion
Siblings: Io and Malchediel
Herd: Miakoda
Position: Alpha in training

Information: Chandra is a caring being who strives to prove her worth in the eyes of her herd. At first she thought she wanted to be like her father -strong and a fighter- but as she got older she decided she wanted to become more of a healer, since she is not a full unicorn she decides to be a minor wound healer and a midwife.

She is usually a very happy character who likes to play using her vivid imagination. She can't help herself helping those who need her or are in danger.

As a child she was close to Alistair and Sonnet. Alistair as a foal and Sonnet as a teen. When she reaches adulthood she will have to pick with whom her heart fully belongs to.

Plots:

Searching for Something: Between when she decides to become a midwife/healer and her life before hand she has no idea what she is going to do with her life. (This would be late-teen/early adulthood.) It would be great for her to run into someone who needs her help desperatly, complications with birth or something. And in helping her she discovers what she will do in her life.

A Midwife is Here: Anyone need a midwife?

Where does my Heart lie? When Chandra finds that she is drawn to two males, one more recently but one with an older connection. She will wander off for some thinking time (and most likely get herself lost)... it would be great for her to find someone who could help her figure out her heart.

It's my birthday! I will fly if I want to.... For Chandra's birthday she is going to go and find some company. Unfortunitly as her and her new friends are celebrating, Kimi (a SW) and her companion start to cause trouble. A fire is started and all hell breaks loose.

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:42 am
User Image Name: Shalar
Parents: Freya and Nisroc
Siblings: Lillybane and Nienna
Herd: None

Information: Shalar is a protective creature by nature but doesn't tend to give others outside of his own family much thought or time. This become especially true as he gets older - he doesn't tend to seek out the company of others, and he only tends to protect and spoil those he sees as 'his'.

As he grows older he will notice a darkness within him, telling him to do harm rather than aid, this is part of the reason for his distance. He forces himself to focus on the light so that he does no harm, he worries that one day he will lash out and injure or kill someone.

Plots:

Darkness! **want to wait until he is an adult** I would like him to find someone who he meets and the darkness first starts to creep over him. It would be interesting to see if he attacks or finds control.

Childhood friend: He doesn't tend to form friendships easy but as a foal he was more open to talking to others so it would be nice for him to find a friend as a foal who will stay with him as he grows.

If it was a mare they could possibly become mates... BUT I am NOT looking for that right now.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:02 am
User Image Name: Maion
Parents: Eaving and Doyle
Siblings: Kimi and ???
Theme: Guardian of the Ocean
Herd: Miakoda
Position: Guardian

Information: I am hoping to one day get Maion as an elder. He now has 100% stats and so just needs to have evidence to show that he has earned it.

Plots:

This is our land! I think it would be interesting to see him interact with the leaders of another herd on behalf of the Miakoda herd. They would discuss movement and hunting rights through each other land and create a pact/treaty between the two herds.

Time is running out.... Maion is in need of someone urgently who can help him. There is an illness spreading through his herd and it is already starting to weaken him....  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:03 am
Your ideas are welcome.

Link: My teepee
The rest of my herd can be found in my Teepee.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:04 am
mrgreen  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100