Celtic Enya

Friendly Friend

9,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:50 pm
Welcome to my page
Right now I'm fairly new to this so I'm setting it up. I only have one Soquili (Adrienne), but she's up for almost anything

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:55 pm
User Image
Name: Adrienne
Personality: She is shy at first when approached, but if you stick around and talk to her then she can actually prove quite the opposite. It all depends with her. She can be very nice, but if you treat her badly then she will probably be really nasty towards you. Most of the time she's pretty easy to get a long with. She's not sure what love is or mates, so she might take a while to warm up to that idea.

Even though she might come off as one who likes to be alone, she does not. She hates living in isolation and likes to socialize at least ever so often, so she's not completely shy.

what she's looking for: friends, adventures in the forest, maybe mate/fling? (depends)

A unicorn like herself would most likely get accepted immediately, though others could try. I also like the color green if that goes for anything and if the patterns look nice I probably will. However the biggest factor would be personality.

For now I would prefer it if aggressive stallions weren't near her. Eventually I might consider her running into them, but she's new and I want to get her used to the area.

extra plot: I am actually looking for a stallion to come along, build up her hopes of becoming her mate, then smash her to pieces once she finishes her first breeding with them. If you want a lifemate from her then we can work it out, just talk to me about it.  

Celtic Enya

Friendly Friend

9,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Celtic Enya

Friendly Friend

9,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100