Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
This is the place for a newbie like me!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xanaduhaz

Blessed Shade

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:33 pm
Hi, I have been on Gaia for a couple of days, saw this guild and thought oh this is the guild for a complete newbie like me! I'm not quite sure what I'm doing most the time and have been aimlessly wondering round the site.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:42 pm
Xanaduhaz
Hi, I have been on Gaia for a couple of days, saw this guild and thought oh this is the guild for a complete newbie like me! I'm not quite sure what I'm doing most the time and have been aimlessly wondering round the site.

I totally agree I mean yes surfing is great, but whats the point without learning the tricks that make it cool? Oh and send a request for an active friend! I am always on! well.....most of the time lol  

Vocalist2010

2,250 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Xanaduhaz

Blessed Shade

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:51 pm
Vocalist2010
Xanaduhaz

I totally agree I mean yes surfing is great, but whats the point without learning the tricks that make it cool? Oh and send a request for an active friend! I am always on! well.....most of the time lol

Send a request for an active friend? OK..... Who, What, Where? My newbieness is scary. I must be like the thickest newbie out. redface  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:04 pm
Xanaduhaz

Well, may I be one of the first to say welcome to Gaia and this amazing guild. I hope you have fun, friends?  

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Xanaduhaz

Blessed Shade

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:06 pm
Sure, thanks for the welcome.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to our guild, Xanaduhaz! We're so glad to have you.

One of our most valuable resources is our Getting Started Guide, which offers helpful guidance to even the newest newbie! You might want to stop there and make sure that you've got a grasp on those super important basics, as they will serve as the foundation of ... well ... everything else you'll ever learn about Gaia! ^__^

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas