Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Public] The Show Must Go On! Give Babes RP!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ac.Wings

Lovergirl

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:53 pm
Hey guys! So I decided to start a new and fresh thread for my group so they can get back out there and enjoy life! So come one and all!

Each Soquili here needs RP. A few need plots while others already have something established. I'm open for plot ideas as well as eager to play with a few I have in mind.

To give you guys a heads up I can be slow with replies but I'm really trying to get better at it. If a reply is taking a while don't think I dropped it! I work over the summer full time all week in a place where internet is hard to come by but when I come home I will certainly reply. If you're getting anxious pop me a PM!

Soooo explore the thread, check everyone out and post! You can also PM me! 8D  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:54 pm
User Image

Name: Babette and goes by Babes

Breed: Angeni/Regular

Personality: Babette or Babes is a fierce lass brought up by a secure family in the flourishing Flower Court. The boisterous one of the twins, Babette always had fire burning in her eyes. She's similar to her father in not only looks but personality. Both possess limited patience and are extremely aggressive. Like many hotheads she sees herself as always right and never ever backs down from a fight whether it be a frightening kalona or a massive fire.

Snippy and snarky very few have come to like her and Babes is fine with this. She sees herself as powerful, and with power who needs a lot of friends? The limited few who can stand her are her true friends and she's pleased with the handful she's achieved. So whether one wishes to watch her from a distance or try their hand at gaining her trust they will always have an adventure.

History: A wild child Babes was brought up in hopes that she would be able to help her mother heal the Flower Court one day. Always a big dreamer Babes thought she'd spend her days far away from home to live a life sprawling with adventures.

While she possessed a green "hoof" at a young age Babette was always much more interested in fighting and protecting her homeland from danger. Her mind was filled to the brim with the exciting tales her father and childhood caretaker Rosalia had to share. Her mother even had exciting stories of when she was much younger in the times before her homeland was created. Babette was driven by these stories to do great things when she got older.

Her childhood dreams nestled up in her bed were not of princes or rainbow fields but delivering the final blow the biggest beast in all the land, or exploring dreary caverns just crawling with danger. She craved thrilling experiences and when she got big she'd be free to fulfill each and everyone of them. But alas with her twin brother rarely home Babes was given a great deal of responsibility to aid the kingdom. Never did she have the chance to enact upon her childhood fantasies. That was... until an event drove her into the wild to grow stronger so she could conquer a barbaric being.

With the help of her father to teach her the ways of combat Babe has survived fairly well alone in the tundra and woods around her homeland. She lived as a hermit for a handful of months but returned when her mother need her help concerning the land and it's spirits. Fed up with spending her life doing something she didn't want to do yet, Babes pleaded with Miriel and Baltidos to let her go off and explore like her brother, Sol. After making a promise with her parents to return home often Babes was given the opportunity to extend her life outside of the Flower Court. Once she settles down though, she'll need to return home and either take up guard alongside her father or help her mother rejuvenate the land.

Get ready world...seems like Babes has won her freedom for the time being and is ready to satisfy her desires.

Plot Ideas:
Fire!: Never before has the Flower Court experienced a forest fire but I want Babes to get caught up in one while she's out in the world. She will either be the one saved or hero, or perhaps the two soquili can fall into both categories at various times. I just want her to experience a natural danger she hasn't seen yet. It'll throw her for a loop because it isn't something she can fight. She must run from it in order to survive but something could happen to her or the other that will create drama and excitement. It's a rough idea but we'll wing it.

Training: Babes only knows the style her father taught her, which relies on strength and intimidation. I want her to learn various fighting styles from other soquili. This is for various soquili so have at it.

Playgirl: For the boys only. Babes hasn't really been around available stallions before. Sure a few have passed into the Court but rarely do they stay for long. I'd like her to get out and become a heartbreaker. She'll be flirtatious, enjoy the attention, and then leave the boy in a manner that one may see as rude. Babes isn't really into romance, just the thrill of the chase. She won't fling with anyone, just soak up the sweet comments. There's only one man she has kept around for years and that's because he's been her longest friend since they were children.

Enemies: Let's give Babes a few enemies. Some she'll only meet once and others who are reappearing in her life. I don't care how they come to dislike each other, just that there's tension and the possibility of a fight breaking out.

Brawls: Babes likes them so let's have them. We can figure out a way for who wins if you don't want your soquili to lose. Babes needs to lose a few anyway so we'll discuss this one.

Rival: Like the enemies that keep popping up, I want Babes to have a rival that will keep popping up. Someone she can dislike but admire all at once. These two can get into silly/dangerous problems together down the road.

Peaceful ways: Others beside her mother who promote a calm life and can show Babes other ways to take out her anger and enjoy herself that isn't just fighting. Whether she'll take their advice or keep up with it will depend.

MAKE ONE YOURSELF! I'm totally open for all kinds of ideas. I want to get Babes out and about. Perhaps recruiting others to join the Flower Court while she's out in the world.

Ac.Wings

Lovergirl

Ac.Wings

Lovergirl

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:55 pm
User Image
Name: Miriel
Breed: Angeni of Flowers
Personality: A motherly type Miriel is very nurturing to those around her. There is a lot of mystery surrounding her but that is normal for someone who has existed for as long as she.

Miriel rules the Flower Court, a land that had been in a complete state of wreckage until recently. Now awakened from her depressed slumber after assuming Baltidos dead, Miriel has been working to revive the land that was once a lively kingdom. She has an air of elegance but surprisingly possesses a dark side that only a few have witnessed. Will you meet it some day?
History: (Looooots to say here...will take some time to go through it all. x.x; )
Plot Ideas:

Welcome!: Miriel will meet with those who have entered into the flower Court to greet them, get to know them. This is just a way for her to be social and to get her out and about.

Teach us, Teacher!: Someone or some students for Miriel to teach about the earth and why the flowers are so important as well as pleasing the spirits to help them grow and keep the land alive and well.

Danger Danger!!: Let's get the heart a pumpin. Miriel is normally peaceful but place her in a dangerous situation and you'll see sparks fly! Somehow someone has gotten past Baltidos's defense and it's up to Miriel to make them leave this serene kingdom.

Angenis: Beings who she knew before she fell into her slumber and they somehow meet again. Perhaps to reminisce about the old days.

You decide! These are veeeery rough ideas for Miriel. Lots more to come but don't hold back! Although this is a draft it's pretty much how she is and what I have in mind. 8D

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:00 pm
User Image
Name: Baltidos
Breed: Regular
Personality:
History:
Plot Ideas:

Ac.Wings

Lovergirl

Ac.Wings

Lovergirl

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:02 pm
User Image
Name: Rosalia
Breed: Alicorn
Personality:
History:
Plots:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:03 pm
User Image

Name: Goliath
Species: Mutant
Personality:
History:
Plots:

Ac.Wings

Lovergirl

Ac.Wings

Lovergirl

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:05 pm
User Image
Name: Ambala
Breed: Regular
Personality:
History:
Plot Ideas:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:06 pm
User Image

Name: Owl
Species: Regular
Personality: A studious lass, Owl loves to learn and is always looking for something new to add to the library inside her head. She's very loyal and obedient to those she trusts. Owl is always putting soquili under little "tests" to see how they act in various situations. She finds both mares and stallions so peculiar and has taken an interest in how each and every person acts compared to each other. She's known to stare and call others in a formal manner by adding, "Miss, Mr, Madam, Mrs., Sir,..." etc.
History: She's grown up in a loving home with her sisters and parents. (She's really underdeveloped and I want to change that!)
Plots:

At the moment make your own! I need to think of a few! xD Let's get her out and meeting others!

Ac.Wings

Lovergirl

Ac.Wings

Lovergirl

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:09 pm
New boy goes here.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:15 pm
Updated a few Soq. Still working on getting everyone down but please claim rp! 8D Especially with Babes, Miriel, Owl, and Rosalia.  

Ac.Wings

Lovergirl

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:17 pm
I want RP~
I'm offering Calixte up for Babes' rival plot. It might take a few days for me to get everything straight, but Cali and her friend Kenton (owned by sbuggy166) may be going on a journey sometime here in the near future, and maybe they could meet up then? It'd be when Cali wanders away from him for a little bit, or if buggy wants to join in, maybe when they're together... This is very tentative at the moment - I have to wait for her next RP response to be sure if any of this will work. sweatdrop It works biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:04 am
User Image

I do have edward for Babette's training and brawl plots.
He could teach her about fighting with weaknesses/ disadvantages and figuring out the opponents weakness and using their mistakes against them. Edward is half Angeni he can do the strength thing too, but sometimes he prefers to do things this way.

My brawls and training rps are determined by the dice. ;D  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash