Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
victims of deppression Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

is deppression serious or not?
  yes
  no
View Results

Servant Reborn

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:13 am
I grew depressed over grief once my cat died. Sharing my feelings with friends and family helped me a lot. It felt like it was never going to end because I felt depressed for months.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:39 pm
i know wat u mean, cuz that was me for a while and it kinda still is. I had thoughts of suisude, i cut myself, had horrible thoughts and reasons why i hate myself, sometimes that still happens to me. i was a h8r 4 a long time, but my hopes and faith has risen up, im an emo in recovery, a new person. I keep myself up even when im tempted down but i guess its typicall 4 ppl to get deppressed.  

Xx to save a life xX

TheNamesJenny

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:32 pm
Same here, My grandfather died in 2008 due to cancer. He was a fisher and I believe that he's catching the big fish up there.

Then this year, a family friend died in his sleep, he was a good friend of my grandfather and a fisher too. I believe that he's fishing with my grandfather too.

All this hit me hard, real hard. And through all of this, I realized something simple. To get out of depression. You have to let go. Easier said then done, I know. It took me two years to heal PART of my heart, only to have it ripped out again a month before my birthday (March 3rd, don't why I'm letting you but I am)

I know it hurts, but to live your life like you used to, you have to let go. Except the fact that your loved one is gone. You'll make it through.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:01 am

Please don't feel alone about these things that are happening to you. Today I was coming back with my mother and brother from getting food. I looked over at the park here our home and there was my ex husband's new wife. They have made my and my daughter's life a living _ell. I'm getting the same treatment as you are.
The worst part of my Ms is that it affects the part of my brain that causes depression. Other parts are my eye sight, speech, feet, lower back, legs, and my feet. I just wish I could do better but that's life and God has His plan for me. I wait on him not bullies any more.
I have MS and I have had it for over 20 years now. The problems are so troubling that I have lost jobs and lost out on college. I don't want to lose any more due to the ms.
The problem started when others told my husband that it was just laziness and not ms. They all new someone with ms and that they don't have the problems that I clam to have. He started to believe them inclubing that he should just dump me and get a divorce. He went to the woman next door and talk to her. We all thought she and her live in ex was still married not so. She saw her chance to work her way into my husband's life. She started with putting me down and telling him lies. She would talk to me and than turn it around to tell him. I fell for it and so did my ex.
They wanted me and my daughters to become homeless and completely broke. They almost got their wish. God stepped in and made the judge give us money and the right to sell the house and pay off all the bills.

frozen blue angel

3,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Haisieo Cross

Fashionable Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:50 am
Deppresion is a very serious condition,it can have a multitude of results.Sadness,anxiety,stress,even death.It has far too many results for it's own good,and seeing people in such a condition is horrific.I myself was diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder,and Manic Deppresion.Manic deppresion is when you completely loose it,and just go crazy from the anxiety and stress that your already decaying deppresion causes.I highly recommend therapy if you have deppresion.It helps having someone to listen to your own problems,and talk to you about them.Therapists help you with them,pshychiatrists,however,just examine your problems and decide how much medication to nail you up with.This is why you should always go to a therapist about these problems.Especially before they get out of hand. Don't think you're a bad person because you've deppresion.Many are diagnosed with multiple cases of deppresion each day,like i said--I was diagnosed with manic deppresion,and that is one of the worser cases' of deppresion.Remember,it's always better to talk about your problems,then to do what many others do,and bottle them up until they come out at once.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:48 pm
Haisieo Korigashine
Deppresion is a very serious condition,it can have a multitude of results.Sadness,anxiety,stress,even death.It has far too many results for it's own good,and seeing people in such a condition is horrific.I myself was diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder,and Manic Deppresion.Manic deppresion is when you completely loose it,and just go crazy from the anxiety and stress that your already decaying deppresion causes.I highly recommend therapy if you have deppresion.It helps having someone to listen to your own problems,and talk to you about them.Therapists help you with them,pshychiatrists,however,just examine your problems and decide how much medication to nail you up with.This is why you should always go to a therapist about these problems.Especially before they get out of hand. Don't think you're a bad person because you've deppresion.Many are diagnosed with multiple cases of deppresion each day,like i said--I was diagnosed with manic deppresion,and that is one of the worser cases' of deppresion.Remember,it's always better to talk about your problems,then to do what many others do,and bottle them up until they come out at once.

You know it takes a lot for someone to say they have depression and not be afraid of what people have to say. Any depression is worst to have. We just have to let God lead us and Jesus carry us in the hardest of times. God bless you for sharing your case with us all. 4laugh whee 3nodding undefined  

frozen blue angel

3,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

boo-boo8

Romantic Heckler

8,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:35 am
what would you say or do if someone you knew was acting like they had deppresion?
can you do it in a non-violent way? neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:42 pm
Talk to them and see if they need so one to talk about a problem. Let them know you care. I have work with others on a web site for depression and it is hard. I have talk to cutters, anger ones, some of them even have wanted to give up. The best way is to talk to them and let them know there is help out there. The site I went to is called depression.com. They can go though MD for you and click on depression to get there faster. just don't push if of they don't want to talk let them come to you after that.  

frozen blue angel

3,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Christian friends

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items