Reply Community Lounge
Finally! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:38 pm
There's totally a sexual refrence in there but I'm lost on it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:05 pm
God-Raped-Me
GRM was FINALLY accepted into college today! I first applied about a year ago and wasn't accepted. Re-applied this week and BAM accepted! I will be going for early childhood education!

WOOT we are study buddies then. That's my Major. I'm a Preschool teacher. If you need help I'll try to help you. sweatdrop

Yeah I kind of suck but I get good grades.  

Miss-dark8607

Dangerous Visionary

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:26 pm
kindergarden working is fun, or at least I think so.
don't work at kindergarden anymore though now I are carpenter.

You'll be fine Grim just whip out your fags when you want to be cool xP?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:48 am
But Shram, how do I get Jaft all the way to here, also what would I store him in? XD sorry couldn't help! I would really like to teach Grade 3. No really young kids for me becasue I already have them, and I don't really want to clean up MORE pee and poo messes!

Dark, what year are you in as it sounds like you have already started.

Also, I hate this keyboard.  

God-Raped-Me

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:24 am
D8  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:22 am
Aw c'mon Jaft, you know I love ya!  

God-Raped-Me

[ Terra ]

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:54 pm
I don't think I had stopped by here yet to say congratulations on getting in so I will do so now. Congratulations! Don't be scared about it. I hope your college experience will be a good one. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:28 am
Thank you. I'm going to to the best I can to make it a good one. Luckly for me I don't have to dorm up. I never liked that idea... Like I said... not very social. sweatdrop  

God-Raped-Me

~DR.MOOFASA~

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:54 pm
God-Raped-Me
But Shram, how do I get Jaft all the way to here, also what would I store him in? XD

*bursts out laughing*
Owned! xd aww... sorry man, that was quite the zinger. *pat's jaft on the back*

*to GRM*
NICE! *high fives* way to go, man biggrin i think you'd be an awesome teacher ^^ you're a pretty rockin' mom so that's gotta be an indicator of something.
so what college are you going to? iiiiis it by any chance near by? ninja ..to the T.dot? (probably not xP bah, worth a shot. why not? this weather's hot. ....>_>)

getting lost is just part of the experience biggrin why, i've been working where i am now since may and i STILL don't know how to direct people properly from the receiving dock. the place is like a maze @_@ ... but somehow everyone else knows the place like a map of it's been etched into their brains. but someday we'll look back on getting lost and laugh ^^ ... ha ha.. har. sweatdrop

and don't worry about meeting people, man. the friends will find you eventually. just relax and show them the you that we know and you'll get along with people just fine ^^ (er, also... maybe toning the swearing down a bit might help at first... gotta be careful to watch that ********' mouth xD)  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff