Mugetsu Ookamiza
Captain

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:11 pm
okay... I've gotten hooked on this series... I downloaded some sample eps and WOW! the comedy was great, the swordfights wonderful, and the plot just kept getting better and better without detracting from the zany comedy!

at first I was planning on waiting for a boxset release, but with no word on that currently I may just keep my eyes open for deals on the official DVDs (amazon sometimes has great two-for-one deals!).

anyone else here watch?

for those who don't know about this series it's about a Japanese schoolboy who gets flushed into another world (yes, you read right... he gets flushed down a toilet into another world) where he finds out he's destined to be the next Demon King and he's suppose to help them defeat the humans!

the comedy factor is wonderful, some of the more comedic eps have you laughing for most of the ep, while even the more serious ones have at least one or two parts that make you chuckle. the characters all have wonderful quirks which add to the comedy of the series and a healthy balancing of strengths and weaknesses.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:13 pm
sweatdrop i KNEW you were going to make a thread bout this. anyways.... i have yet to watch it! i need to i know. probably will get hooked on it too...
how many eps is it though?  

Nicoliolioli
Vice Captain

Mugetsu Ookamiza
Captain

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:53 pm
Nicoliolioli
sweatdrop i KNEW you were going to make a thread bout this. anyways.... i have yet to watch it! i need to i know. probably will get hooked on it too...
how many eps is it though?

hey, I'm on season 2 now and it's just getting better... I -had- to make a thread about it sweatdrop

if you can order stuff online you can get the first two volumes together thru amazon.com for about $32, with free shipping I believe. my next check after paying for my puppets (I'm waiting for a reply from the site before I order) I'm going to buy it blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:38 pm
>> i don't have enough money plus my mom won't let me buy anything from the internet. she hates internet. >>  

Nicoliolioli
Vice Captain

Amoyr

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:39 pm
Kyou Kara Maou is awesome! ^^ I'm currently collecting the DVDs...wonder how many there'll be...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:48 pm
hello...long time since i've logged on and came here...
kyou kara maou?

i just got hooked on that series too~

ah...but the last post was so long ago...  

[Hatsuki]

2,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Fluffy`

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:27 pm
-_- he gets flushed down a toilet you say.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:31 pm
bwahahaha
kkm is amazing btw
but i haven't seen the new ova the R one
><  

Nicoliolioli
Vice Captain

misc chatter, talk about anything

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers