Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess of Rhymes

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:52 am
User Image

EPIC WIN

So maybe, just maybe I will actually write here. Stuff. Like a pseudo twitter blog thingy. Of nonsense.

HUZZAH

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:01 am
User Image

Hmm so I guess I'll make my first attempt. I've been playing an unusual amount of zOMG lately in an attempt to aquire a sh*t ton of gold. I really want Princess Piglet and Coyote Brother (because I love coyotes) but it seems like way too much gold. I've sold all my extraneous items and made my first quest page (cool?). Here's to hoping for at least conversation to make gold. Meh.

Real life stuff. Still broke as can be. I should get this education award from work soon (HURRAY). That way I can pay of some school and finally buy some freakin clothes. I have 2 pairs of jeans and 1 of them is in shambles. And yes, I will be irresponsible and spend my money on a new Lolita dress. Baby, the stars shine bright or baby, my wallet cries. I'll go with the second one. BUT AHHHHH I want Masquerade theater so.freakin.bad. If anyone actually reads this and doesn't know that lolita is a fashion and not based off the novel, go look it up. Is it bad that I have to write that? I hate the stigma surrounding the fashion. It's clothes people. REALLY CUTE CLOTHES.

Speaking of cute, I'm probably going to order a new DS case and deco the hell out of it. I'm one of those people who wants everyone to know who I am just at a glance I guess. That way I know people like me because I'm me right off the bat.

Boyfriend ordered Birth By Sleep for the psp. Can not WAIT to play it. He's pretty obsessed with Starcraft. I made a deal with him. I'll play Starcraft 2 if he reads the Books of Pellinor by Allison Croggon (THEY ROCK).

I have an essay due tuesday (dies). And I haven't started it of course. I also have sociology homework. It's a survey thing. Oooh maybe I can survey people on gaia. That'd be pretty diverse I'm thinking.

Well there you go. Every thought that went through my head BAM down in type. Hurray 1 in the morning rambling. I'ma get ready for bed. This was sort of cathartic. Maybe I'll keep up with it.

User Image

Princess of Rhymes

"WNB" The Why Not Blog~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces