PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:05 am
Basics about Jamaica
User Image

General:
Name: Jamiaca
Breed: 4th Gen Flutter
Temper: Playful
Personality:
(Before plot)Jamaica kind of a silly one, always acting more like a foal then her actual age. Though she does sometimes get a little rowdy, no one can really blame her too much, she just loves to have fun! She can also be overly playful, sometimes taking her games a little too far that it gets other mad at her. She often runs back to her parents and hides amongst her father's feathers. Keeping to her small size, Jamaica considered the world around her to be a world of giants, still does.

(Plot Personality) Lost and confused, after the horrific storm that swept her away from her family and loved ones. Jamaica remembers only a little of what she used to be. Plagued with hazy images of faces with no names and places she feels that should be familiar. Jamaica stands lost amongst her world of giants. Having also forgotten her 'ability' to change size, she's stuck in her smallest form, only the size of a bull frog(If that makes sense. xD She's tiny). Jamaica has also grown to have a deathly fear of high winds, rain and even the barest hint of black clouds.

Family:
Great Grandparents: Lonatos, Hestia
Grandparents: Misu, Kimama & Tic-Tac-Toe, Zariba
Parents: Coventina, Cocomo
Siblings: Malibu, Key Large

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:21 am
Swept Away!

After the storm:
Jamaica comes too, very far away from her family. She it tiny and the world is a very large place to the small flutter mare. But she is also lost, everything is so unfamiliar and she has to get back to someplace to be with some group. But she doesn't remember who or where or even why. So she will try and get help from the 'giants' of the world. Hoping that they might know these vague faces she doesn't know, but strangely remembers.

even if the ones that she comes into contact with, as this can be a multi Rp part, eventually I want to to find one of her relatives. Won't matter who. xD

I have a Family?:
When Jamaica finds out that she has a family, she will try and find them ALL. Even those she doesn't know, like distant cousins and aunts, you get the idea. All this will hopefully lead back to her parents and she will relearn who is who. Get back into the family sorta speak

This will be another multi Rp situation with various relatives. Those that are interested anyways.

Will you be my shelter?
The part EVERYONE loves, possible mating/breeding. While Jamaica searches for her family, she will find someone who she will come to love and seek shelter with. It won't matter what species it is, though she will be scared of those that are 'evil' looking, but I'm not saying that she won't possibly fall for a Kalona. But he will have to be one that will protect her from the rain and teach her that not everything is as scary as it seems. And if this comes down to her loving a Kalona, he will have to show he ain't going to hurt her either.

This will be played out slowly, not snail slowly, but slow enough to not give my flutter a heart attack, Things don't even have to fall that way, it could go differently. Example, she could come across someone even more frightened then herself and they help each other through their fears and doubts. Who knows. ^^ So you all don't think I am shallow and only want things one way. xD

Ideas:
This is left open to everyone who might have an idea on how Jamaica could fit into their own plots. Even if they are just casual meetings. ^^ Jamaica should meet all kinds of 'giants'.

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:24 am
Plot Rps
None yet

Casual Greetings
Stranger to the land and to you
(Jamaica and Delacroix) - Ongoing

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:25 am
Reserved  

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:54 am
reserved  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:56 am
Reserved  

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:43 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:57 pm
heart  

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:30 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:28 am
User Image
User Image

I have two kind soquili that could find her and provide a bit of shelter and aid.In her small size it's be easy for them to carry her away and shelter her until she's ready to explore and find her family.

Hopefully away from one of my other soquili Akuba he fears flutters. But maybe she could show him that flutters aren't so bad.

I also have a wandering trickster Viola who is always out for her own gain, if you'd like her to be horribly tricked. But otherwise I offer aid from my two cerynei.  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:31 pm
Oooo. I like your deerboy. ^^ I'm sure we can try something.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:48 am
I'm glad. biggrin  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff