Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Chatterbox
sponge murder!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

digital_kobraX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:41 pm
Who lived in a pineapple under the sea, spongebob squarepants!
Who died from an oil spil cos of BP, spongebob squarepant  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:43 pm
digital_kobraX

i liked that on Facebook... but what makes no sense is that spongebob lives at the bottom of the ocean and doesn't oil float?  

U h h d o r a b l e e

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:51 pm
Xx-CupcakeKisses-xX
digital_kobraX

i liked that on Facebook... but what makes no sense is that spongebob lives at the bottom of the ocean and doesn't oil float?

Yes because water is heavier than oil.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:18 pm
yes but dispercents cause it to sink... so it is posible to have oil at the bottom of the ocean.  

Clawed Rose

3,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

rosadria

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:07 pm
Spongebob wouldn't die. He has holes in him, he can survive oil. Haven't you guys ever seen his whole torso ripped off? Spongebob is more a man that anyone I know =P  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:09 pm
VK Fox
Spongebob wouldn't die. He has holes in him, he can survive oil. Haven't you guys ever seen his whole torso ripped off? Spongebob is more a man that anyone I know =P

agreed... except are you taking in account his Goofy Goober-ness when you are measuring his manliness?  

U h h d o r a b l e e

rosadria

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:13 pm
Xx-CupcakeKisses-xX
VK Fox

agreed... except are you taking in account his Goofy Goober-ness when you are measuring his manliness?

Every man has a shameful secret if you dig deep enough  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:43 pm
VK Fox
Xx-CupcakeKisses-xX
VK Fox

too true but Spongebob doesn't really hide his secret does he? Remember in the Spongebob movie when he sang that Goofy Goober song at the end?  

U h h d o r a b l e e

rosadria

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:53 pm
Xx-CupcakeKisses-xX
VK Fox
Xx-CupcakeKisses-xX
VK Fox

too true but Spongebob doesn't really hide his secret does he? Remember in the Spongebob movie when he sang that Goofy Goober song at the end?

Well, yes, but the manliness of him surviving having his torso ripped off, cut into pieces with a jump rope, and the incident where he survived the flying ice cream truck make up for the Goober  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:55 pm
VK Fox
Xx-CupcakeKisses-xX
VK Fox
Xx-CupcakeKisses-xX
VK Fox

Well, yes, but the manliness of him surviving having his torso ripped off, cut into pieces with a jump rope, and the incident where he survived the flying ice cream truck make up for the Goober

also true... I would say that Spongebob is a manly kid.  

U h h d o r a b l e e

Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff