Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Nuka needs Gang Members]Nukpana's and Hydro's plot thread! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tamiko_kitten

Sparkly Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:14 pm
A FIGHT!! Application

Image of Soq: User Image
Name: Aneurin
Why did you apply your Soq for this spot: Because I think it's a good experience for Aneurin to meet other soquili who aren't nice, or who are downright mean. Though he has heard stories from his father about bad soquili, he himself hasn't met any and unless he were to encounter a kalona or skinwalker he generally assumes all soquili are nice and friendly like himself. I could see them getting into a confrontation with each other since they both seem fairly headstrong, and he hates backing down from a challenge or a fight. It would especially set him off if she were to bully his sister Lumriel and he found out, as she is shy and gentle and so Aneurin is very protective of her.
Do you understand that no friendship will come out of this?: Yup  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:06 pm
All are accepted thus far. nwn I will get working on the threads for these RP's ASAP! Have a lot to do at the moment and I will ping them to you via PM as soon as possible. nwn Thank you for your patience!

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:08 pm
Lady Aria Starstone
Friend Application
Image of Soq: [X]
Name: Cloud Dance
Why in the hell would this Soq want to be this brat's friend?: Because she's cheerful, loves to make friends, and might actually find Hydro a challenge, for once. All she's met so far have been friends easily... I can see her being determined to show Hydro that it's worth being friends... Opening up, trusting, and letting friendship happen. Whether she succeeds or not, Dance wouldn't be the sort to give up, she'd go at it with a cheerful sort of determination. I didn't see sisters listed for adopted family, otherwise I could see Dance attempting to adopt Hydro into the family.

Family Application

Image of Soq: [X]
Name: Ayidan
Will your Soq abandon her?: Not a chance
Is your Soq someone she can confide in?: Absolutely, Ayidan would never betray some one he cared for
Which position are you applying for?: Father
Why?: Ayidan, under his shy exterior, is a deeply caring fellow. His shyness is a great affliction for him, causing him to stutter and stumble over his words, yet he fights that affliction, to try to make friends.
He also, for all he's fairly quiet in colors himself, aware of what it's like to be brightly colored... His family is all fairly bright, including his daughters. When he had his children, he discovered he loved being a father, and hopes to have more. Adopting a daughter would be right in his nature.

Are you applying Cloud Dance for Hydro or Nukpana? The form you used was for Nukpana's friendship request. owo  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:29 am
awesome stuff. ;D
thank you.  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter