Welcome to Gaia! ::

Artistic Freedom

Back to Guilds

Express yourself, talk about everything. 

Tags: discuss art, poetry, dreams, songs, music 

Reply Artistic Discussions - Articles and Polls
~What drives you?~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dusklord

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:01 am
You know a lot of things in life have influences on us all. Weather it be a supporting family/friends helping you presue your talent, or just the inspiring beat or melody to the music flowing through your speakers.

Signals raise up through the clouded haze of everyday life and tell you, "Go forth young pioneer and CREATE!!!". The only thing is everyday we can go do this, weather it be the moment we wake up in the morning, or (like me) the moment we wake up in the afternoon. It's all about going and making something of the day, it's a brand new start, a clean canvas, an empty notebook. It's everything that makes our day that much better.

And our Drive is that one simple thing, and you know we all go through a lot, and it's our drive that pushes us through the rough times in life. Creativity conquers all, and to me as long as you do something with your day (creative or not) it gets you through..

So what's some of the things that drives you to be creative, or just get up and live your day to the fullest?? xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:52 am
i love the way you think!! its so true the stuff u said but what drives me is past conflicts art and music. i dont know why but everything just seems better to me when i can drown it out with music and paint and a pencil. XD  

Kawaii Tears
Captain

Wicked Cutie-Pie

xXJericoXx
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:41 am
what drives me? well since i was little my imaganation tends to run wild with the beat of music. every time i hear a song its like my imagination runs around like a maniac in inside my head like picture ans pop up and well most of the time draw or right what the music is making me feel and see in my head i hope it makes sense i just can really explin  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:55 pm
RavensLunas
i love the way you think!! its so true the stuff u said but what drives me is past conflicts art and music. i dont know why but everything just seems better to me when i can drown it out with music and paint and a pencil. XD

Thank ya' Luna xp , and yeah that's a valid point you make, alot of times we can twist emotions into something better and make the ugly of a situation beautiful. 3nodding  

dusklord

dusklord

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:57 pm
xXJericoXx
what drives me? well since i was little my imaganation tends to run wild with the beat of music. every time i hear a song its like my imagination runs around like a maniac in inside my head like picture ans pop up and well most of the time draw or right what the music is making me feel and see in my head i hope it makes sense i just can really explin
It's all good, I'm kinda the same when it comes to that. It just forms an inner picture type thing then BLAM! it's right there.. The music just helps us. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:43 pm
What drives all of us? Well, for me is to discover new things. I can't live my life knowing that I've done it all, as I'd be lying to myself. There's so many things to do in this World, and so little time to do it - Every single second my friends would see me Laughing for no specific reason, they always wonder why, "What are you laughing about? What's so funny?" I always answer to them this:

"Live like you'll drop dead in ten seconds."
- Fahrenheit 451  

Eternal Rebellion

Inquisitor

8,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

dusklord

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:58 pm
Eternal Rebellion
What drives all of us? Well, for me is to discover new things. I can't live my life knowing that I've done it all, as I'd be lying to myself. There's so many things to do in this World, and so little time to do it - Every single second my friends would see me Laughing for no specific reason, they always wonder why, "What are you laughing about? What's so funny?" I always answer to them this:

- Fahrenheit 451

Ray Bradbury? eek blaugh heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:30 pm
dusklord
Eternal Rebellion

- Fahrenheit 451

Ray Bradbury? eek blaugh heart

Who else? xd Love that book, you can just feel the irony in the words! burning_eyes  

Eternal Rebellion

Inquisitor

8,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

sugasu

Questionable Wrangler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:46 pm
My drive is my thirst for knowledge and anything new.
I want to expierience the world, good and bad alike, and only then will my life be fullfilled.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:01 am
what drives me? well i have what people call an over acctive imagination. I write about my feelings and things that pop into my head and even things that are so personal i cant share them with anyone. If i didnt have my writing i might fall apart. When i cant talk to anyone i talk to my notebook.  

XxKitty_of_DeathxX

Kawaii Tears
Captain

Wicked Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:25 am
prettywomen444
what drives me? well i have what people call an over acctive imagination. I write about my feelings and things that pop into my head and even things that are so personal i cant share them with anyone. If i didnt have my writing i might fall apart. When i cant talk to anyone i talk to my notebook.

same here, and over active imagination please not active enough xd i say when people try and tell my imagination that. You here that people my imagination hates you for hating it!!! twisted lol sorry got carried away. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:04 pm
Its music. Music inspires new images and new ideas for me xd
Usually piano melodies.  

Paralla

5,500 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Relatively Crazy
Crew

5,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:19 pm
For me its basically anything whether it be music, emotions, or an experience. anything and everything influences my work it just whether or not im inspired. what i mean is evrything pops out and drives me to make something it just depends if im inspired and devoted enough to do it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:09 pm
Topic Moved > Artistic Discussions

Eternal Rebellion

Inquisitor

8,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

sugasu

Questionable Wrangler

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:16 pm
Lady Button
My drive is my thirst for knowledge and anything new.
I want to experience the world, good and bad alike, and only then will my life be fullfilled.

Well, in all actuality, I don't have much of a drive...

Artistic Discussions - Articles and Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games