Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Old Ryohara Dojo

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:09 pm
Deep within the Leaf village lies an old two story dojo. on the first floor is your basic dojo which people can use to train and such (there are training dummys and all the equiptment you would ever need to train with). on the second floor is a large apartment which can be accessed from a set of stairs on the outside of the dojo (knock on door before entering apartment).

The apartment is where Tora Ryohara lives alone. the apartment has a living room, kitchen, one bathroom, and two bedrooms. because this used to be Tora's adoptive grandfathers home she hasn't moved any of his belongings from his room or the living area at all.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tora Ryohara

Weapon Class / Konohagakure / Genin/ Bamboo blade wielder

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Tora made her way quietly up the stairs on the side of the Dojo. Once she got to the top she set her bamboo blade down and pulled out a small key which she inserted into the door then swiftly pushed the door open. Tora then grabbed her bamboo blade then walked into the apartment setting the one grocery bag down on the kitchen counter. Tora then set the babmoo blade carefully against the wall where it would lean till she fixed its strap. "Go ahead and come on in! just set that bag down on the counter!" Tora shouted out to Raito seeing as he had the other bag. Tora in the mean time began to unpack the first bag and put all of the things in it in various cubbords seeing as all the refrigerated stuff was in the other bag.

(( Ok i have to get off for a little while... i need to go work. ill be back in an hour. =D ))

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:05 pm
Raito Shenzaki The Blissful StormUser Image

Raito smiled as he entered the dojo and walked up the strais setting the bag down on the table he walked out onto the top of the stairs "Im sorry i feel rude to be in your house I am a grown man and you are a child I will wait out here"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:43 pm

Tora Ryohara

Tora sighed as she finished with one bag then went straight to the other and unloaded it quickly and effortlessly into the refrigerator as if she had done it a million times. Tora then went back into her room and changed into a cleaner set of clothes. When she finally walked out the door of the apartment she locked the door silently then turned to Raito and gave him a small smile. "Alrighty then... you wanna lead the way?" Tora asked seeing as she thought it would be polite if he lead the way to the Ramen shop.

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Panthers7

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:51 pm
(( You might want to edit your intro. Sorta makes it sound like the dojo it in the Grass Village. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:53 pm
Panthers7
(( You might want to edit your intro. Sorta makes it sound like the dojo it in the Grass Village. sweatdrop ))

(( thanks for reminding me! xD ))  

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Panthers7

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:18 pm
(( Lol,np ^^))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:54 pm
[[Yea, I dont recall you asking permission to build this here.]]  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:30 pm
[[ never said i needed to get permission... no rule on it anywhere... but if i have to have permission to build a thread... i would rather not seeing as i think its utter bull-shiz.... but then again i will ask.... so: can i have permission for this thread?... if not i dont care. ill just delete it. ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:35 pm
[[There is a building Forum application, you would have to fill out to build it. And dont type at me with that tone, its a Village rule and the reason the forum isnt clogged with meaningless forums.]]  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:16 am
Raito Shenzaki The Blissful StormUser Image

Raito smiled as he turned "okay please follow me" Raito said proceeding out of the area

[exit]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:22 pm

Tora Ryohara

Tora nodded then simply followed Raito off to the Ramen shop. she walked behind him slowly taking her time to follow him.

[~exits~]

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
-

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash