Submit

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:21 pm
Fist off: I am NOT trying to get in touch with this person myself, but I have been asked for help by a relative. Nor will I try to make contact with her. Most of you know why (those who know either of us understand).

LadiSilverfox has gone AWOL. Her family has not been seen her or heard from her in 3 weeks and are worried. Her child is OK, she is with her grandparents (and has been for 3 weeks). They do not know her whereabouts either. All I am trying to do is find out if ANYONE has had contact with her between the end of June and now. That is all I need to know to ease the minds of her family. If no one else has had contact with her, the next step will of course be to call the cops and possibly her father will need to file a missing persons report. We are just trying to avoid undo panic if possible.

This is the first I have heard of her being missing. I am just concerned that her daughter has not seen her mother in 3 weeks. It is unusual behavior, even for LadiSilverfox. I just need to know if anyone has had contact with her recently. I don't need to know anything other than a yes or no (although a date would help). I'm just trying to give her father and stepmother a little peace of mind.

Obviously if you don't know her, I know you can't help, that's OK. Last confirmed posting on Gaia forums was in April, so that doesn't help. But anyone who knows her who might talk to her elsewhere on line, if you can just confirm contact with her after late June, I'd appreciate it.

I'm going to post a matching thread in the forums. And thank you all for any help you can give. Also, if you talk to her, tell her to call her father and step mother. I know her LadiSilverfox account is no longer a member in this guild, so I know she hasn't posted in here in a long time.

(if discussion spoon feed is really needed here, discuss missing people, unsolved mysteries...whatever.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:42 pm
She updated her status on Facebook on the 17th, and the last activity on her profile is from Sunday, so.  

YunieCookie

Silent Star

17,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Conventioneer 300

Thaliat Everwood

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:54 pm
Ah, good. I'll let her family know then. She's probably just ignoring them again. She might want to let people know when she's going to do stuff like that. stressed  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:41 am
I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts.
There they are a'standing in a row!

Ignoring her family may be the most plausible answer because according to her Facebook page, she was galloping around town with her husband (?) on the 11th for her birthday.

Sometime after that, around the 14-16th, something happened, because her status updates drastically changed. They were filled with anger and grouchiness, so.

"Give them a twist, a flick of the wrist!"
That's what the showman said!

Chexley

1,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Agent_of_Misfortune

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:28 am
have any of you gumshoes ever consider joining Agent's Angles? wink  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:16 pm
Can I be the Right Angle? biggrin  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

Thaliat Everwood

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:42 pm
Chexley
I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts.
There they are a'standing in a row!

Ignoring her family may be the most plausible answer because according to her Facebook page, she was galloping around town with her husband (?) on the 11th for her birthday.

Sometime after that, around the 14-16th, something happened, because her status updates drastically changed. They were filled with anger and grouchiness, so.

"Give them a twist, a flick of the wrist!"
That's what the showman said!

She's divorced and not remarried. She must mean guy she dates. I think it is the same one she was with when I finally left that nightmare of a living situation.

She called them finally, but things got sour (not surprising). Hence the tone of her posts. At least they know what is up.

What is this whole Agent's Angles? Can I be the Acute Angel? xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:25 pm
I am the one hiding under your stairs...

I desire to know what this "Agent's Angles" is as well.

...fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair.

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Community Lounge

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items