Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Advice ~ because we care
my best friend

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jao Feng

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:31 pm
My best friend is someone I met when I first came to my new school. Everybody except her ignored me, and we have become close friends
But of late, her parents have had to sell most of their belongings since neither of her parents are employed and are desperate for jobs. And I'm afraid they met lose their home, and if she moves away, back to Texas where she originally came from, I may never hear from her again since we cannot communicate through the internet. I have talked to my Ma and Pa and asked if she her Ma and Pa got thrown out of their house, If they could stay with my family. and they said NO. I think Its unfair since they let my sisters friends family stay for a week when there house got taken by the bank, and those guys went to live with relatives in a different city. I have prayed and prayed and hoped for some response and have wondered....maybe i'm not good enough in gods eyes to be heard? I have tried to be a better person but have begun wondering

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:16 am
God ALWAYS hears you. Just because things don't go our way doesn't mean God isn't there - we will always have troubles, and God chooses our circumstances for a reason.

I think it's very righteous of you to open up your home for your friend who needs it, but ultimately it is your parent's house, your parent's money, etc. They are most likely worried about how long they will stay, how much it will cost to feed and take care of them... it is a big decision.

If it turns out that your family cannot help your friend in that way, perhaps there are other ways you can help them? Maybe help them look for jobs, maybe your parent's employers might have some ideas.
Keep communicating with your friend and your family - together, caring people can make a big difference.

And continue praying, have faith. Things will be okay in the end.  

Saint Crazy The Follower

Magician Kisara

3,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:52 pm
i know it's been over a month since you posted this, but you can pull through it. I don't know you in real life, but i know your strong and i know everyone is seen by God. He will always listen to you. It my be a while before he answers your prayers, but he will. I've prayed to him, and he answered it at the last second. I hope that will be the same for you and that your friend hasn't moved or ever needs to move form you.  
Advice ~ because we care

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games