Reply Community Lounge
Important question for all the guys and gals... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aidensnumberonefan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:57 pm
What about breath mints, gum, disposable toothbrushes, mouth wash,disposable combs? Maybe some makeup remover? I don't really know anything else- I've only been to weddings when i was young.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:05 pm
breath mints, tums/gaviscon (for all those who might be drinking with heartburn xD), little bottles of spray perfume/deodorant, and possibly some oil blotting papers if it's not too expensive. and tissues!!! lots of tissues, 'tis an emotional day for lots of people.

also, congratulations to your brother ^^
try not to pelt him with tim-bits if you have them handy at the reception xD  

~DR.MOOFASA~

FloridaState_G00N

1,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:53 pm
~ Things i wish would fit in your pockets .....ummmmm one of those cool wisp tooth brush i hear they are awersome  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:30 pm
Thanks, everyone. The wedding went off relatively smoothly and the happy couple returned form their week-long honeymoon this evening. There was one incredibly rude wedding guest who seems to believe that my mother and the rest of my family were hired to cater the reception and she could demand whatever she wanted and order us all around. She was also very rude to the friends of the family who were volunteering to help out with dinner, running the bar, etc. People have no concept of what a family wedding is anymore, I think. No one knows that it's even possible to have a wedding with no caterer, no hired planner, no fancy hotel, et cetera. My sister-in-law made and decorated the cake. My mom, aunts, neighbours, and mom's co-workers cooked the food. The photographer was one of my mother's co-workers as well. I was the vocalist at the ceremony. A lady from our church was kind enough to alter the bride's dress for her. We made all the programs and favours by hand. It really boggles my mind that someone would come to something like this as a guest and have the gall to act like she is being slighted when the garbage can gets moved away from the drink table at the end of the night.  

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers