Quest of the Raz
Welcome to my questing-topic! I am Razion, although friends are free to call me Raz.
If you're not on Raz's ignore--congratulations, for you are friend (please, call me Raz). Now, down to the silliness.

About: This is a light quest thread, and I won't keep it too complicated. It is mainly here to keep track (for so long as I am questing) of my quest I've titled: 'Quest Raz'. Primarily this means I'll come back to my thread whenever I get 1k closer to an item, and update at my tracker bellow the About and Key sections. When the status of an item changes, those will also be updated accordingly. Currently the Raz will not take trash items such as newspaper, bugs, or ink as donations. If you would like to make a donation, please do so in the form of a dream item or gold. Thank you, the Raz apologizes for any inconvenience this may cause.

Key:
Questing - :3 (Current gold / Total needed)
Unsure - [?] (Items the Raz ... isn't sure should be in the Dream or not [feedback?])
Wanted - Blank (eventually a wanted item becomes questing)
Obtained - [x] (only items bought after topic creation will have purchase dates)
Donated - <3 (name included per donor's request, will include date of donation)

Bank of Raz:
(-G) 3,000

Current Deer in the Raz Headlights:
Ice Prince :3 (3k / 70k)

User Image
Total Value:
(-G) 1,132,502
After Exclusions:
(-G) 882,868
[Item Information]

Item List:
Oculus Mythica
Elven Ears [x]
Permafrost
Light Grey And Grey Reversible Hair Pins [x]
Whip of Ice [x]
Ice Prince :3
Let it Snow
Let it Snow
Navy Newsboy Cap [x]
Blue Tartan [x]
Deoxygenated Apocaripped Scarf [x]
Blue HIPster Shirt [x]
Ice Gauntlet [x]
Ice Gauntlet [x]
Blue Torque Pants [x]
Royal Musketeer Top [x]

The Few, the Charitable

Donors will be left anonymous unless specified otherwise.
-No Donors yet-

Ending thoughts: The Raz takes constructive criticism well. If there is any way the Raz can make anything better (introductory post, or even the Dream itself) let Raz know either in a PM or comment in the topic and Raz will see what he can do. :U