Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Prayer requests
Only God can help me. Please pray :(

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II T a l l y h o II

Sparkly Smoker

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:50 pm
In high school, I was diagnosed with having Autoimmune Hepatitus. In short, it's where your white blood cells see your liver as a foreign entity and do everything they can to destroy it. The medicines I take pretty much are like a birth control and the doctors said that until I get better, there is pretty much no way I'd be able to physically become pregnant.
Met my husband, got hitched, led a blissful life. It was a shock when one day, i found out I was pregnant. I was overjoyed, God gave me a blessing that transcended all expectations, and I begun to praise him. My husband and I were so excited.
Until one day, I went to the dr and she sat me down and gave me the news. From my blood tests and ultrasounds, the baby was dying. I was claiming my healing from Jesus, but I steadily was becoming very very sick. Instead of gaining baby weight, I dropped down to 114 pounds. I rarely felt my baby kick when It should have been normal to feel her (yes, it was a girl) kicking away. I denied it, begged God to help me, then was rushed back to the hospital from a fever of 105 and periodic seizures. They had to get the baby out. I was induced into labor and on February 5th at 3:15 am, Cora Marie Schwegler entered the world stillborn. It was..... the hardest night I have ever been through. She was so beautiful, looked just like her daddy. I was so angry with God for sending me a miracle and then taking her away. It took a very long time for me to yet again understand that He has a reason for everything He does. It just wasn't her time, nor was it Phils and mine to become parents.
It still hurts a lot, but I know she is in a better place.
My husband is deployed, and we discussed trying for another baby when he comes home. We are both willing and my body is healthy enough to support another blessing from God.
This is where you come in. Please pray for me and help me claim my healing. There is nothing harder than having to bury your child, and through Gods love, I'm strong enough to thank Him for bringing her home with Him. He's just her babysitter until her mama can go to heaven and pick her up. wink
I really appreciate it. God bless.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:38 pm
Wow. Thank you for telling us your story. I wish I knew what to tell you, but God has the wisdom for that, not me.

I hope you'll be strong while your husband is away and that you will have a happy reunion when he returns.
And I wish you all the best for your family! I bet it's exciting.

The fellowship with your husband and the others in your life are a big help in nervous times. And we'll be sending up prayers for you too! ^^  

Saint Crazy The Follower

Azkeel

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:40 pm
I prayed the Lord work a miracle with you and your husband.  
Prayer requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games