Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ririka
Crew

High-functioning Hellraiser

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:18 pm
I can haz plotz with Nova person?

I am unsure where you would put her, but Nikita's muse is poking me to let her meet Konoha, because I think she would get some sort of amusement from his nature.

Nini has never really met anyone who would be classified as really quiet and reserved, so someone like that would be new to her, especially since she comes from a very loud and hard-headed type of family.

I think, meeting him would really perk her interest to sort of 'get to know him more'. She would be amused by him in some way, as said before, and therefore would want to follow after him to watch him and poke at him with comments, jokes, questions, try to play around with him, get some sort of 'different' reaction out of him, basically see what makes him tick. Even more so since she is hard headed like her parents and highly determined in nature. >w>

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:28 pm

O: Yesplz. That could potentially be really interesting. He really would probably try to avoid her but if she's persistent, he'll eventually give in. x3

AnimeChickie

Ririka
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:20 pm
Oh, Nini will be persistent. XD
Once she has her mind set on something, then she isn't one to back down from getting it, at least not without good reason, whatever that reason that might be.

She won't constantly be around 24/7, unless needed, but yeah, she'll vanish off to go do other things and give him some space, but she will return and go back to her games, when he least expects it.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:50 am

Haha okay. :3 Sounds good. Do you want to start the rp or me?

AnimeChickie

Ririka
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:45 am
I've set up quite a few lately, so can you set it up please? XD

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:49 pm
-drop flop-
heya~

i was just wondering if you would like to entertain the idea of my Nerissa and your Konoha becoming friends? She is very sweet and energetic and adores meeting new people. But loves a good adventure more than anything. She would be a great traveling buddy but she would also adore all over his wings. XD She has a bit of a wing and flying complex. She loves the skies and would give anything to be able to fly.
So she would probably cling to him a little bit and try to involve him in conversations and jokes and such. She is also a top-notch story teller and loves hearing them. She would try to force out his life story and would quickly give her own and try to tell him fantasies and myths to lighten up any adventure they would be on.

Although she is younger than him and completely innocent in mind and pure in happiness. She would stick to him, obvious to whether it was making him uncomfortable or to the fact he is shy.

I think it would be a very interesting meeting or two between them. Your thoughts? ouo

and as i said, she is young and innocent and a bit against the idea of love and sees no point in it, but if they did click i am not against any relationships they might have. But i am fine with frinedship as that is what i am seeking atm. ^^

Pale Mist

AnimeChickie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:32 pm

No problem Riri. <3 I'll post the link here when I finish it, hopefully by today.

@Pale Mist, that sounds good to me! he's not going to be very talkative but it might help him open up a little. She sounds very interesting! So I'd definitely be up for them meeting. Having friends would be nice but we'll see how everything turns out. Would you mind starting the rp or would you like me to?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:10 pm

@Riri, http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=19800439

biggrin

AnimeChickie

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:18 am
i went ahead and started it!~

Woot misty ran out of starter ideas! :'D

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff