► Mizu's Plot Thread! ◄ NEW SOQ! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:03 pm
Oops, sorry it's taking me so long - I'll tag you back when I get home from work. C:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:36 pm
If you are looking for friend's for your soq. I have Quenthel. ^_^  

Amira Keller

Sparkly Shapeshifter

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:05 pm
What's her personality like? o3o

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:02 pm
Oops. I forgot to put the url link with her name. ^_^

Her personality: Quenthel is fairly extroverted. She loves making new friends and meeting new soqs. She follows the sanguine temperament and is creative, daydreams, talkative, and blunt. Quenthel is very naive and has a wide-eyed innocence about her. She is very curious and loves to explore and figure out puzzling attributes. She is very thoughtful, passionate and compassionate. Quenthel also has a good sense of humor  

Amira Keller

Sparkly Shapeshifter

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:50 am
Everything updated; new Soq as well~

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:55 pm
I could always offer Jarlaxle up for a sort of meet and greet thing. Maybe he and Harper/Lyre could travel together a short ways and get to know each other. It could even become a fling.

Jarlaxle is a cunning devil. He's a mercenary and tends to look out for himself first. He is smart, sarcastic, charming and sexy all in one package. He should not be trusted and he definitely will not trust you even if he claims otherwise. Jarlaxle has no mane and prides himself in his eyepatch, which he claims has magical properties. But who knows if he's ever telling the truth.

More than anything, Jarlaxle is an opportunist. Always calm and composed, although with an ever-ready quip, Jarlaxle enjoys flaunting his independence and is proud of the fact that others come to him for aid. Often whether they want to or not. No one plays intrigue and double-dealing better than Jarlaxle does. He deliberately cultivates an air of mystery about himself, keeping his actions unpredictable so that even those closest to him are often kept off-balance and guessing as to his next move.

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:24 pm
Sorry it took me so long to reply~!

Jarlaxe sounds like fun to roleplay with, but not exactly the type that Lyre would fling with. But it'd still be interesting to have them interact, so I'm up for it. C:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:45 am
Hello I think your Disenchanted would fit some what in one of my plot's. It has to do with my sweet heart Livi. She's basically looking to experience having children so it'd be a fling with him. Though threw the plot she'll see how this isn't the proper mind set and tries to change it so will track down the children and depending their dad, that would be Disenchanted if you like. So depending how it all goes they could end up life mates or just friends or never see each other after the fling. I already have a someone for the other part of the plot all I need is someone to be Livi's fling and the children. There's more on it in my plot thread.  

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:05 pm
Hey there! It sounds really interesting~ At the moment, I've made an offer for Disenchanted to fling with someone else, but I haven't heard back yet, so lemme wait to hear before I agree. C:  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:22 pm
Okay cool sounds reasonable ^_^  

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:05 am
FRIIIIEND FOR RAFAH. OUO

Heckler // He lives up to his name, to put it plainly. He likes to play, to tease, and has a hard time taking anything seriously. Heckler would tell you he's a lady's stallion, but he's mostly just full of hot air. He can spin a silver thread or two with his wit, good for a witty one-liner, but he's a chronic flirt and wouldn't know 'settling down' if it bit him in the arse [and it might have in the form of one or two angry mares]. He's sweet, in a goofy type of way, as well as a decent friend to have, if he can be found.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:34 pm
DUDE SORRY CHRYSUCAKES TTLY DIDN'T SEE YOUR POST D8

Ffftt Hecklerrr <33
RAFAH NEEDS SOME BUDDIES O UO

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:59 am
AWESOME.

...I will poke you again about it in January, unless you don't mind supreme slowness while I wade through Cataclysm soul-sucking. |D  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:43 am
Finally got my first Ceryneiii <33333

User Image

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items