Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Wedding in the Mist: Yun and Luna's wedding (Open to all!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:58 pm
Cain the Blade
Yun smiled, even though he knew it was a clone. He placed his hand on the clone's hand.

"How about to the water country? My family has a retreat out there we can stay at."

The real Luna had walked over to Yun and switched spots with the clone, sending her over to Melody.

"That sounds like an excellent idea, im sure its beautiful."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:34 pm
Yun laughed as he embraced his wife and kissed her softly on the lips.

"Lets just say...its a...one of a kind retreat. You wouldn't expect it to be the way it is. Anyways, everything is ready for departure. When you're ready, we'll get going."  

Cain the Blade

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:59 pm
Cain the Blade
Yun laughed as he embraced his wife and kissed her softly on the lips.

"Lets just say...its a...one of a kind retreat. You wouldn't expect it to be the way it is. Anyways, everything is ready for departure. When you're ready, we'll get going."

Luna turned and looked at the empty hall and the maids and butlers bussling around, the only thing that remained was Luna's clone and her little sister Melody, she whispered under her breath "Im sorry I have to leave again Melody, i will be home soon." She turned to Yun and walked with him outside, "So, how will we be traveling to this place? Running, boat, summoned creature?" She smiled and laughed a bell laugh.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:01 pm
Yun smiled as he wrapped his arm around Luna's waist.

"We'll be taking the boat. And then it'll be a short gondola trip to the cliffside castle. Our belongings are already on the boat, so all we have to do is board and we'll be on our way."  

Cain the Blade

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:59 pm
Cain the Blade
Yun smiled as he wrapped his arm around Luna's waist.

"We'll be taking the boat. And then it'll be a short gondola trip to the cliffside castle. Our belongings are already on the boat, so all we have to do is board and we'll be on our way."

Something was tugging at the back of Luna's mind, but she couldnt tell what "I think we should keep clones in the village just in case." she leaned in towards Yun's ear "Why dont we take your summoned fish creature and go the long way." She stepped back and smiled walking out the door.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:18 pm
Yun laughs.

"Alright, the boat will leave and meet us there. Lets head to the docks so I can summon the Leviathan."

Yun takes Luna by the hand and they head to the docks.  

Cain the Blade

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces