Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Advice ~ because we care
Angry At Myself

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XXDemonic TwinkieXX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:19 pm
Alright this is what happened me and my friends where just hanging out at my house because I was off campus. Then a person that I used to be friends with called my two year old daughter a slut because I did not want to join his little gang. Then I snapped replying back.

Don't EVER say my little girl is a slut again!
**** punk ****, *****!
I'm gonna **** you up boy
Never again in your mother ***** life
Gonna beat the **** outta you and your little ****** midgets,
My daughter will whip your mother **** *****

I am so fed up with this life and all these problems I had since I have not been doing drugs.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:12 pm
You can tickle me pink, orange, red, or blue, but not grey

1. Calling a 2 year old a slut? That guy has issues and hopefully that isn't one of the rare things that will sink into her small fragile mind.

2. Pray for that guy. Pray for him to gain more of a heart and kindness towards others. Also that his heart and mind would be opened and softened to the Lord and his Word and that through all this he might turn to the Lord and be saved.

3. Pray for yourself to be able to control your temper a little better. I do understand that your little girl was involved and parents don't get too happy when someone insults their child, but also think about how you probably don't want her to see you cussing, yelling, or whatever else at people. You are her father, and the Lord has given her to you to take care of and protect, but also to set a good example for her.

4. Read the Lord's Word hard. This world and life does stink, but Jesus himself said that this life wouldn't be easy. But that's why he gave us his word; to encourage, guide, and help us through this life that we might make it through a little bit easier than if we tried to do it on our own.

5. Pray even more! Pray for everything; to stay away from all earthly temptations, to stay strong in the Lord and his Word, to be a good Christian example to all those around you including your daughter, and just to be consumed with a fire and love for God.

6. If you need any more help; then you can ask here anytime, a pastor, and definitely the Lord. The Lord is always here to help us out, he doesn't fade away or grow weary of hearing us talk to him. He wants us to come to him with all of our problems and he will help us. ^_^

Because grey will not do.

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200

WhitersNote

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:31 pm
Yep, it's alright to get angry, it's how to act on that anger. It's hard for any mother to react calmly in that situation, but it is best to never go on their level. The best example for you two-year-old is to handle things that are upsetting in a godly way. God knows there will be a time when we slip up, because we are human. But if you ask for forgiveness, there is no reason to be mad at yourself. Like Br1ttana said, pray for him and yourself. Pray that god direct both of your paths in the way he would have them to go. And who knows, you may have been put in that situation to see how you would react. We never know why we were put in the situation we often find ourselves in, and god my be trying to point something out about ourselves by putting us there. In this case, he may have put you in that situation because of how he knew you would react, and he may have wanted you to see it for yourself and ask for his guidance.  
Advice ~ because we care

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games