Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Prayer requests
My Aunt Died:[ NOOO!! [UPDATE 8/30]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Royal Crayon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:58 pm
My aunt is in the hospital and she isn't doing good at all. She is not on a ventilator to help her breathe. It seems like things are starting to not work well in her body. Please pray for her. I really really want her to get better. She is only 57! T-T Please pray that she gets better. I don't want her to go.

8/13 My aunt has to go through a procedure that may kill her today. It is Dialysis. Her heart is weak and may not handle it. Please pray that she makes it through.

8/14 My aunt isn't looking good at all. Her kidneys have shut down. She is on a machine to keep them working. She isn't responding either. Her feet are starting to turn a bruised purple color. I don't think she will make it. Please pray for us.

8/30 My aunt passed away on 8/22 at 10:25am. She had a visitation and funeral on 8/25 and 8/26. I do miss her but I am not overly sad as a lot of other people like my mom, her husband, her other sister, her son, etc. Please pray for the people who need comfort.

Thank you all for praying for us!! This is the last updation! Thank you for following~

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:04 pm
I'm praying for you. Remember that no matter what happens, God has a reason for it so that everything can turn out amazing in the end.  

Saint Crazy The Follower

Riku Elmwick

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:11 pm
heart I will be praying for you I lost an uncle not too long ago so I know how you feel. *hug*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:08 pm
Thank you!  

Royal Crayon

Royal Crayon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:40 pm
Updated 8/14  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:26 pm
Oh my gosh. That's horrible. You and your family are definitely in my prayers.

Bioluminescent Sharpies

5,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Riku Elmwick

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:33 pm
I'll keep praying heart  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:46 pm
I'll be praying for you. Death is really hard to deal with, but Im praying for you and your family to have the strength to make it through, and for God to bring peace and comfort to you all. ♥ Just know you'll see her in heaven (:  

Sky2235

Virtuous Seeker

Royal Crayon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:13 am
Thank you so much you guys. I should have some more updations today.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:11 am
*praying- thats really sad crying ima pray for you!  

InnEvil

High-functioning Loiterer

12,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Medalist 100

AngelFaceBabyDoll

6,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:49 pm
Royal Crayon
My aunt is in the hospital and she isn't doing good at all. She is not on a ventilator to help her breathe. It seems like things are starting to not work well in her body. Please pray for her. I really really want her to get better. She is only 57! T-T Please pray that she gets better. I don't want her to go.

8/13 My aunt has to go through a procedure that may kill her today. It is Dialysis. Her heart is weak and may not handle it. Please pray that she makes it through.

8/14 My aunt isn't looking good at all. Her kidneys have shut down. She is on a machine to keep them working. She isn't responding either. Her feet are starting to turn a bruised purple color. I don't think she will make it. Please pray for us.

I'll try to keep you all updated

Sweetie, I will pray for you and your aunt. But, I will pray for God's will to be done, as you should too. I know it will hurt to lose her, but friend, she will be with the Lord. Can u imagine how happy she would be, and with NO Pain, just sitting with the Lord, and waiting for you. May God Bless You!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:32 am
Last updation.
Thank you to all the people with comforting words and prayer.  

Royal Crayon

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:54 am
There's a Time to Laugh "Ephesians 2: 8-9"

I'm sorry for your loss. I'm praying for you and your family. My in-laws are going through the same thing as my mother in-law passed away on the first of August.

And a Time to Cry "Romans 5: 3-5"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:35 pm
I am sorry for your loss. My grandfather passed away not to long ago......  

captain shipper

Mysterious Traveler

Prayer requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces