Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
Code?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GlitchiZ

Blessed Giver

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:10 pm
i happen to walk pass the tv set[wich my mom keeps on the christian channels 24/7], and see the words "Bible Code".
is there a Bible Code?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:34 pm
I've seen several specials about the "Bible Code" on the history channel. Some people say youcould do the same thing with any book. they use Moby d**k as an example. I personally don't think there is any conlusive proof either way. It could exist or it could just be man just seeing what we want to see. If we find several somethings and then they happen, that might make me more inclined to believe it, but it might also be some nutjob who saw what they found and set out to make it come true. so who knows?  

Seraphim6496

Meztli-the-God

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:51 am
The Bible Code is a series of messages existing in the Bible that is a supposed prophecy. Sure they did it with Moby d**k, I saw that show. But, to my knowledge their biggest find was some foreign leader that I've never heard of. Now in the Bible Code, they get full pages of codes that have all to do with each other. Take these for example: User ImageUser Image
All these where on the same page as the background picture. I'm not sure if it's true, but I can tell you one thing, it's pretty cool.  
Christian friends

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games