Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
380 Members and counting! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Cesar]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 8:36 pm
ccg1232009
what are you talking about? what do you mean his personal guild.

My personal guild is hidden, and only people in it are via invites. Currently, we have decided that only 11 people should ever be in it at one time, and we are sticking to it.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:03 pm
[Cesar]
ccg1232009

My personal guild is hidden, and only people in it are via invites. Currently, we have decided that only 11 people should ever be in it at one time, and we are sticking to it.

Is there some type of application process for when you are taking new members?  

cherry haterade

[Cesar]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 10:04 pm
OblivionKnight
[Cesar]
ccg1232009

Well, no. We are currently full, and are an invite only guild. New members are chosen via their post count, post quality, personality displayed on the boards and views. We all keep an eye for potentials, and have only needed to recruit 2 people. Chances are slim for new members in the immediate future.

EDIT: Its Elitism at its best.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:08 pm
[Cesar]
OblivionKnight
[Cesar]
ccg1232009

Well, no. We are currently full, and are an invite only guild. New members are chosen via their post count, post quality, personality displayed on the boards and views. We all keep an eye for potentials, and have only needed to recruit 2 people. Chances are slim for new members in the immediate future.

That is awsome. I am never going to be apart of it. But good luck with it. What is the guild about?  

ccg1232009

[Cesar]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 1:27 pm
ccg1232009
[Cesar]
OblivionKnight
[Cesar]
ccg1232009

That is awsome. I am never going to be apart of it. But good luck with it. What is the guild about?

Its for artists who have acheived notoriety before the age of 18. Regional/State/National... I am the co-founder, and we want to keep things fairly low key.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 12:20 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

belgarion0

[Cesar]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:42 pm
belgarion0
Master Protoman_exe
*w00ts all over the floor* oh crap...

damn! why cant i think of funny $#!t like that? hehe sweatdrop

Because your too busy sucking up? 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 2:27 pm
YAY... we getting lotta members.. this is sweet.. lol keep em comming!  

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100

Link1987

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 11:20 pm
hmmmmmm only a ew hundred members...... o well mabey we r the elite among the states.. only a slect few from oh can join gaia.... well im gonna go to fight thread peace wink cool ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 3:39 pm
This is my third time asking. Please remove me from this guild. If I must ask again there will be mods involved.  

CpainsorVio7

Theonalys

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 6:20 pm
Hello everyone! biggrin Any role players(RPGA members)From within or arround Trumbull County?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:55 pm
yay born and raised in Bath ohio  

Meta Cooler

ccg1232009

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 2:12 pm
CpainsorVio7
This is my third time asking. Please remove me from this guild. If I must ask again there will be mods involved.

This user has been baned for the record.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 10:20 pm
blaugh  

The Noble Protoman.exe

Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out